Shadow Legacy Family Report- Denied

[GL] Spoon

The family's in game name: SL Family

The family's steam ID (required): N/A

What did the player do: 

SL has amassed an impressive member count that rivals every family or even department on the server. However, upon further investigation, many of the players they are recruiting are new (some with mere hours on the server) who don’t know the rules. This would generally be a positive thing, allowing new players to grow in a family. However, SL has been using this large player count to constantly do mass crime with no breaks, constantly RDM gov, and overall harass government. All of my government experiences with their family have been met with hostility, toxicity and dissing from their many mingey, newer players. 
I think SMT needs to step in and handle SL. SL needs WAY higher recruiting standards, to enforce an SOP and to handle reports to their command.

When me and many others have gone to SL Command to report issues with their family and the members in the family we can never get a straight answer. I have gone to SL Command straight forward and polite and we have never gotten an answer that doesn't sound like they are going to take care of it or even try so it looks like to me and many others that they just cant handle the Family. I have seen on many different occasions the SL family breaking countless rules like No Colliding into a base while gov is raiding, Meta Gaming, RDM, NLR, ect. I think I could make a book for how many different times SL has broken rules and if you take these scenarios to SL Command they do not do anything or they are the ones doing it.  Overall any time I've come to talk to SL command about their family and the things that are happening they just prove more and more that they are incapable of controlling their members.

What do you believe should happen to the family: SMT in the past has stepped in when Families have gone over an acceptable line, I believe SL has well crossed over that line. I believe SMT needs to step in and handle their family or explain to the SL Command Team that they are expected to maintain control of their family and its actions.

Notes: I wanted to make a public thread where people can share their opinions on the situation instead of PMing a JMT+ and everything being private. I think that many Members on Gaming light share the same opinion as me and I would like for them to voice that here. If anyone has any question for me then my DMs are open to all

• Gaminglight Love 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+support

-Something needs to be done
-Mostly negative interaction with this family on gov
-I've noticed also when SL amass there group and have mingy acts, most gov will get off. I personally don't have any fun when dealing with them with little to no rp.
- Trumpo your a good man but you really need to understand when you need help controlling a group. 

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

13 minutes ago, Dry said:

+support

-Something needs to be done
-Mostly negative interaction with this family on gov
-I've noticed also when SL amass there group and have mingy acts, most gov will get off. I personally don't have any fun when dealing with them with little to no rp.
- Trumpo your a good man but you really need to understand when you need help controlling a group. 

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

+support

-To many minges and they defend instead of strike/demote/remove them

-People constantly report them for RDM, Player Diss etc.

-To much negative things has come form them

-something has to be done

-To much harassment

- Trumpo is a good but has trouble handling his members

i dont care GIF 

-support
-It's a good community everyone I've met has been curtious and respectful.
-the more members sl has the bigger chance that random minges might ruin peoples opinions about them.

-Just because we shoot gov to prevent getting arrested doesnt make people minges.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 7

I tell all of you to send me clips if you want me to do something and I have not received 1 clip that was worth me taking action on. 
secondly, sorry we group and do crime.

I’m not sure what gov would do on a police RP server if people didn’t commit crime.

finally, I will conclude with this again for the 1000th time. 
please send me clips directly if you have a problem with someone and it will be taken care of. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

trumpo_signature.png

I have countless bad encounters with other families, plus we aren't really mingy, we are enforcing rules today just like this meeting that we had today, I have gave out countless punishments to members and its hard when we just start out, I truly believe that SL is not mingy, we get harassed daily from a lot of the members that have replied, though not all, I would ask you to reconsider and actually talk with our family other then player dissing, you can learn a lot from meeting someone.

Do you have any evidence that shows we are mingy or is this off of word???
because if you want I can display where you harassed our members and expected a good outcome, we don't all operate like that.

Edited by Damien
note
  • Like 1

Alright im boutta head out

• Head Admin

Forum Diplomat Message

Please remember to keep posts on this topic to a + or - Support with any supporting arguments to go along and back up your stance.

As a reminder, posts that violate forum rules and that are written to flame or insult other users may be hidden, and punishments issued to those who write them at the discretion of forums staff and senior management.

Those wanting to read up on the forum rules can do so here.

Edited by Will
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+Support

-Every interaction I have ever had with SL has only been mingey players trying to start shit be it from copbaiting while I'm on gov to just straight up dissing players
-It its not hard to follow simple rules and enforce them properly to your family members but its just minges backing minges so nothing will change

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

- support

This has gone too far. This is just another UMC member being bias against SL. BOS, UMC, and plenty of other factions have had their problems. UMC sees us as a threat and just keep harassing us.

• Dislike 4
  • Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+Support 

We shouldn't have to send clips when SL Command is constantly on are with there members. Its obvious that you guys don't know how to handle the reports and are apart of the issue. You say every Family has their Bad Apple... so get rid of the bad apples, its not that hard to have all SL Command sit down and talk about who you know is doing what and strike or talk to your members about the constant issues. You might not be able to see it but obviously everyone else is.

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

10 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

The family's in game name: SL Family

The family's steam ID (required): N/A

What did the player do: 

SL has amassed an impressive member count that rivals every family or even department on the server. However, upon further investigation, many of the players they are recruiting are new (some with mere hours on the server) who don’t know the rules. This would generally be a positive thing, allowing new players to grow in a family. However, SL has been using this large player count to constantly do mass crime with no breaks, constantly RDM gov, and overall harass government. All of my government experiences with their family have been met with hostility, toxicity and dissing from their many mingey, newer players. 
I think SMT needs to step in and handle SL. SL needs WAY higher recruiting standards, to enforce an SOP and to handle reports to their command.

When me and many others have gone to SL Command to report issues with their family and the members in the family we can never get a straight answer. I have gone to SL Command straight forward and polite and we have never gotten an answer that doesn't sound like they are going to take care of it or even try so it looks like to me and many others that they just cant handle the Family. I have seen on many different occasions the SL family breaking countless rules like No Colliding into a base while gov is raiding, Meta Gaming, RDM, NLR, ect. I think I could make a book for how many different times SL has broken rules and if you take these scenarios to SL Command they do not do anything or they are the ones doing it.  Overall any time I've come to talk to SL command about their family and the things that are happening they just prove more and more that they are incapable of controlling their members.

What do you believe should happen to the family: SMT in the past has stepped in when Families have gone over an acceptable line, I believe SL has well crossed over that line. I believe SMT needs to step in and handle their family or explain to the SL Command Team that they are expected to maintain control of their family and its actions.

Notes: I wanted to make a public thread where people can share their opinions on the situation instead of PMing a JMT+ and everything being private. I think that many Members on Gaming light share the same opinion as me and I would like for them to voice that here. If anyone has any question for me then my DMs are open to all

If you have proof of any of these claims post them, but we don't accept reports without proof