EMS Rolecall 3/27 - 4/13

EMS Has 2 Weeks to Fill out this Role Call 3/27 - 4/13

Failure to Fill this rolecall in 2-3 Weeks will result in Removal 3/27 - 4/13

Only Serious Responses will be counted to this RC.

Low Command and Enlisted are required to reply to this topic.

Format *

Name:

Rank and Callsign:

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive?

Why would you like to stay in the department?

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on?

minisigforums.webp

Name: MJTHEOG

Rank and Callsign: Assistant Chief, 8604

Would you consider yourself Active, Semi Active, Inactive?: Active 

Why would you like to stay in the department?: because It awesome 🙂

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on?: N/A

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

Name: LilGoat

Rank and Callsign: District Supervisor, 8841

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Active

Why would you like to stay in the department? Yes

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? N/A

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

Name: Joseph Galland 

Rank and Callsign: PARA 8844

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Semi-Activ3

Why would you like to stay in the department?

The experience that I have seen is unlike any other.

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on?

Nope. Keep up the good work! 

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

Name: Gow

Rank and Callsign: Deputy, 8727

Would you consider yourself Active, Semi Active, Inactive?: Active (as of recent)

Why would you like to stay in the department?: It is the most fun I have on this server.

Retired FBI DCOS | Retired SS Director | KABUKI

Name: Nicc

Rank and Callsign: EMT 8801

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Semi Active

Why would you like to stay in the department? It is a fun department and I enjoy the occasional roleplay that comes in heavier RP situations. 

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? N/a

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

Name: Jack Simmons

Rank and Callsign: 8847

Why would you like to stay in the department? Because I get great RP events from EMS, and is a good passive thing for me to fill my empty time with. 

Name: Nick Hunter

Rank and Callsign: EMR 8808

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Active, but I just joined.

Why would you like to stay in the department? I am an EMT in real life and I enjoy EMS Operations, plus if I mess up in a game, nobody actually dies 🙂

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? I have not been in long enough to comment, but one thing that I hope is happening is RP. EMS isn't just respond to dead people, there is a whole world of RP aspect you could be doing/implementing. I am writing a document to help better influence RP, I am going to try and take EMT protocols and dumb it down, so you can have good RP. Let's get people to make situations for chest pain, difficulty breathing, trauma, etc. Let's have some fun.

• Like 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Name: Menacing

Rank and Callsign: EMT 8804 

Why would you like to stay in the department? Its quite fun to play on EMS when the other gov jobs get a bit dry to play in.

Edited by Menacing
forgot my callsign

Name:BeHappy 

Rank and Callsign: Head Deputy 8708

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive?just came back from LOA so Active. 

Why would you like to stay in the department? I would like to stay in the department for the roleplay and its fun. 

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? Maybe new cars later. 

• Like 1

Name: Cosmo

Rank and Callsign: SPARA Cosmo 8844

Why would you like to stay in the department? I like playing on EMS when I don't feel like having gun fights.

Name: Ronin

Rank and Callsign: Captain 8730

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Semi-active

Why would you like to stay in the department? I'd like to stay because I still enjoy the RP aspect you can get from EMS. My activity is a tad down due to being in the busy season at work, but I do still manage weekends and a day or two during the week.

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? Nothing that I've seen yet.

Name: Trumpo

Rank and Callsign: PARA 8808

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? SEMI

Why would you like to stay in the department? I LOVE BEING A MEDIC

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? NO

trumpo_signature.png

Name: Kale

Rank and Callsign: Paramedic and 8839

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Inactive 

Why would you like to stay in the department? I like to jump on the job time to time so I can do medical stuff

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? Not really but maybe more RP with it. Like instead of running up to a body and counting to 3 we could do more RP. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

Name: Monke

Rank and callsign: medic and 8803

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive?: Semi active

Why would you like to stay in the department: to relax and to take a break from SRT

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on?: nothing

Name: Travis Sandman

Rank and Callsign: LT 8705

Why would you like to stay in the department? I would like to stay because I am gonna be bringing up my activity and I want to continue to help out for meetings

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

• Head Admin

Name: Tactical

Rank and Callsign: 1K-8

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Inactive

Why would you like to stay in the department? because pd high command

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? I am PD high command

• Laughing 3

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

Name: Mar

Rank and Callsign: EMT 8810

Why would you like to stay in the department? I just got back and want to help out with EMS 

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? Nope

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Name: Joe

Rank and Callsign: EMR 8809

Why would you like to stay in the department? Yes 

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? No

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

Name: FlareE

Rank and Callsign: EMR 8806
Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Active
Why would you like to stay in the department?: It is very fun to do.
Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? nope

Name: Gobl1n

Rank and Callsign: AEMT, 8805

Would you consider yourself Active, Semi Active, Inactive?: Active 

Why would you like to stay in the department?: Awesome roleplay ability

Edited by Gobl1n

Name: Kevin

Rank and Callsign: Captain 87-33

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Semi-Active

Why would you like to stay in the department? Because I mainly make sure the roster is up to date as well as do meeting attendance.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

Name: Retro

Rank and Callsign: EMR, 8819

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? active

Why would you like to stay in the department? Ems is cool and I like to stop crime with others.

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? No I think Ems is fine currently

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Name: T Wave

Rank and Callsign: EMT, 8820

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Semi Active

Why would you like to stay in the department? I love the RP community, seeing this department's perspective helps me be more immerse in the server. 

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for adding drugs/medicine in the game (or even field medicine/procedure). For example giving painkillers to help fallen or shot victims gives health instead of a generic med kit (in that using a lot of meds, can have a chance to get hooked on meds and therefore adding a drug role/usage in the server (drug cartel?)). Or maybe add a new feature in were fall (or shots to the arms/legs) damage may cause the player to sprain or break; and therefore needing a field cast (maybe have it were gunshots to the affected area will affect the player in movement or gun recoil (like in IRL). I just been thinking about this over the past week, but I feel these ideas are more towards the admins decision of the server; plus the added changes might be too much of a change in gun play, which some players might not like. However, I think changes like this might bring more IRL elements, and therefore, more immersion. 

Edited by T_Wave69

6 hours ago, T_Wave69 said:

Name: T Wave

Rank and Callsign: EMT, 8820

Would you consider yourself Active,Semi Active,Inactive? Semi Active

Why would you like to stay in the department? I love the RP community, seeing this department's perspective helps me be more immerse in the server. 

Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on? Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for adding drugs/medicine in the game (or even field medicine/procedure). For example giving painkillers to help fallen or shot victims gives health instead of a generic med kit (in that using a lot of meds, can have a chance to get hooked on meds and therefore adding a drug role/usage in the server (drug cartel?)). Or maybe add a new feature in were fall (or shots to the arms/legs) damage may cause the player to sprain or break; and therefore needing a field cast (maybe have it were gunshots to the affected area will affect the player in movement or gun recoil (like in IRL). I just been thinking about this over the past week, but I feel these ideas are more towards the admins decision of the server; plus the added changes might be too much of a change in gun play, which some players might not like. However, I think changes like this might bring more IRL elements, and therefore, more immersion. 

@T_Wave69excellent suggestion. Place it in Suggestions

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.