Shadow Guard Officer Application | Rev

Saber Guard Incarceratus

Should I be a Shadow Guard Officer?   

1. 1. Should I be a Shadow Guard Officer in the Royal Guard?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Shadow Guard Application

What is your in game name?: Rev

What is your in game rank?: Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: I became a shadow Guard again on the 12th of March 2022 but have been a Show guard over a year if counting before I went on reserves.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: 

I became a Royal Guard just over a year ago, but cam out of reserves on the 10th of March 2022 

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:

I wish to become a Shadow Guard Officer so that I can become more involved with the Shadow Guard Branch. I also wish to show that I am a valuable asset to the Shadow Guard branch. I also wish to become a Shadow Guard officer to sharpen my skills again to the more modern Shadow Guard branch.

I also wish to get back it the swing of things where I last lead off. I want to show other that I know what is expected of me. I also want to lead by example in the Shadow Guard branch, I do however know that most people say these things but as a ex Shadow Guard Officer I have the knowledge and experience to back up what I say.

I also believe in activity wise that things can be improved apone and I know I can assist in more ways than one with these matter. I also will be able to make sure people are fulfilling their quotes as I know most Shadow Guards do not meet the full requirements,  but I will make sure that changers.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:

I can assist the Shadow Guard branch with my knowledge and experience from the past. I can also assist by speaking my mind on matter that I believe that need a tweak or more to improve the branch. I also believe that my experience can also help from past event's that may happen again, but hopefully they don't.

I also have experience leading others. This come from the server it's self all the way to IRL. This can help as I know how to talk/deal with a different range of people. This will come in handy where others don't know what to do. This will range from how people communicate and how people understand others as I know some people take things the wrong way. 

As said above I know I can boost the activity of the Shadow Guard and even bring some new faces into the Shadow Guards. The reason for this is because I know some Royal Guards feel like the try-outs is hard and yes I agree it is hard, but it is suppose to be that way. I will make sure people have their mind put to rest so that they feel like they can do it. This will go into the Shadow Guard lead having more people to help one and other, instead of only set individuals being able to. 

How many strikes do you have?:

I have no strikes that I am awear of.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):

Yes, I have been a shadow Guard before in the past that should equal up to 4-5 months. These are ranging from when the Shadow Guard branch was small. All the way to when it grow to a good number of members.

This time frame was under when Lemmet was in charge of shadow Guard and one other, who's name I can not remember. My job was very simple. Make sure that the Shadow guards were following the Shadow Guard SOP, doing trout's and also keeping up ot-date on their dulling with each other, or even other branches. I would also deal with matter that people had with the Shadow Guard branch and bring these thoughts to the Shadow Guard lead. I would also deal with Shadow guard beef.  

I will also like to note with all my time as a Shadow Guard I have also seen how each Shadow Guard Lead acts and changers things. I believe with that knowledge I will be able to point things out that others may not see.

Edited by SHG Senior Guard Rev

You have 1 day to fix this application, or it will be denied

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

-Support

-Very short

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Accepted

Speak to SHGL+ for your training

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

• Will locked this topic