General Suggestion - Make CI Dog Have Flag On Requirements - Denied

Marshmallow Purple

What are you suggesting? - Make it so the CI dog can only flag on under certain conditions similar to how Enoch works. Its pretty dumb that a job in a Non Combatant branch can just flag up and go into combat with a 939 swep and barely any rules preventing it from destroying Gensec completely.

How would this change better the server? - Make it so days with low MTF numbers are actually doable for other branches as the dog is basically impossible to kill as any class other than a group of MTF

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Complaining

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Foundation

• Like 5
  • Dislike 11

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

5 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support
You guys have 7101 

7101 Has requirements to flag on, the dog doesn't and its and RnD Job, A Non Combatant RP Focused Branch

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

-Support ;

SCP-7598 is a level `100+` Job that only responds to Delta+ Command and in my opinion is heavily underplayed, having these made to have a reasonable flag on requirement would mean that we would need a NEW level 100 job that is free to play. 

Since that job got introduced, I rarely see a 7598 w/o a certain amount of Chaos anyway. If you have such a issue with the SCP, just kill it, its a big target with a big hitbox that can be micro'd. It isn't that hard. I've not seen anyone complain apart from today. That's all.

Extra Notes:

Spoke with Delta-5 Command & Nu-7 Command+ as well as Gen-Sec Command and both said they had no complaints about our SCP. Might want to re-consider your options after dying to it.

( cant add it to my post as a edit so I've had to put this, Apologies Forum Diplomats. )

Please consider all options before actually making suggestions about other branches, especially ones you aren't in, Also make sure to speak to their Command/HCMD as well just to get all sides of the spectrum just to go against any possible toxicity, Thanks.

Edited by Kieran ♡
addd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

1 minute ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

SCP-7598 is a level `100+` Job that only responds to Delta+ Command and in my opinion is heavily underplayed, having these made to have a reasonable flag on requirement would mean that we would need a NEW level 100 job that is free to play. 

Extra Notes:

Please consider all options before actually making suggestions about other branches, especially ones you aren't in, Also make sure to speak to their Command/HCMD as well just to get all sides of the spectrum just to go against any possible toxicity, Thanks.

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

1 minute ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

3 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Since that job got introduced, I rarely see a 7598 w/o a certain amount of Chaos anyway. If you have such a issue with the SCP, just kill it, its a big target with a big hitbox that can be micro'd. It isn't that hard. I've not seen anyone complain apart from today. That's all.

Extra Notes:

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

3 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

6 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

1 hour ago, Sprink said:

-Support
You guys have 7101 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

9 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

Kieran puts it very nicely. Also, wasn't this talked about last week alongside the mech suggestion? I don't think this is needed by any means.

1 hour ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

similar to how Enoch works. Its pretty dumb that a job in a Non Combatant branch can just flag up and go into combat with a 939 swep and barely any rules preventing it from destroying Gensec completely.

But it's not designed to be the same as Enoch. They operate off of two different principles. This is a level 100 job and that's restrictive enough. Regarding GenSec, the dog can't enter d-block, so their primary focus is not compromised.

All in all, I feel this suggestion is honestly just a rehashing of previously made suggestions and I personally don't see much point to it.

-Support

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

49 minutes ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

7101 Has requirements to flag on, the dog doesn't and its and RnD Job, A Non Combatant RP Focused Branch

The dog is a Level 100 job meaning anyone can flag onto it at any time. If you were going to add a flag on restriction it would need to be hand selected like the mech and scp 7101.

I believe that no change should occur as we already have flag on requirements for the mech and we have to raid for it. Also once the mech dies it flags off. Comparing this to scp 7101, Enoch has a nlr. This means that Enoch can stay online as long as the required CI combative units are still online.

Like I said before the dog is a level 100 job. Because the level requirement is so high only a few amount of players have access to it. Yes you can purchase levels to have access to the job, but that goes for any level requirement job on the server regardless of the branch. These level 100 jobs are meant to be strong and they were design this way for a purpose.

- Support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

23 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

Spoke with Delta-5 Command & Nu-7 Command+ as well as Gen-Sec Command and both said they had no complaints about our SCP. Might want to re-consider your options after dying to it.

( cant add it to my post as a edit so I've had to put this, Apologies Forum Diplomats. )

my bf is right

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

29 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

30 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

34 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

53 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

I cant say it better myself, and also please contact other command before making calms that we have certain opinions about topics Thank you.

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

1 hour ago, Kieran ♡ said:

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

-Support ;

Extra Notes:

-Support ;

Extra Notes: