69th Medical Corps Officer Application (Razer)

Razer Drakul

Should this application be accepted  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be accepted

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:

Razer 1998 SFC

2: Whats your timezone?: 

(EST) Eastern Time

3: Whats your SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:1:156018112

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: 

The honor and responsibility that come with being an officer are paramount to my goals on this server. I want to implement more RP-based situations and operations into medical and make it an exciting and even more respected battalion on the server. Becoming an officer would pave my way to creating a more realistic side to medical in which surgeries and medical checkups are held at a higher standing. I would also use the power of an officer to train people in different scenarios and operations. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):

I am a 8 because I am on everyday for hours and hours at a time. 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?:

I am one of the best for checkups and medical procedures due to real-world experience and operations. I can make a role-playing environment among the greatest on the server with my extensive knowledge of surgeries and medical practices and processes. I have been teaching different people the proper way to do medical checkups, personalize them, and make them more role-play and situationally oriented. So I believe in my capabilities through role-play and leadership and by teaching and influencing the other medics that I am a prime officer candidate.

7: How well do you command other troopers?:

I believe I am a stern and proud leader who can make people more exciting and knowledgeable about medicine and its intensive operations. I  operate as I do in my real-life job as a military officer implementing real-world and situational movements and tactics to perform at the highest capabilities.  People listen to what I am saying and respect my decisions because of my numerous firsthand experience, and I believe that I am a prime and proud commander of troops.  

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 
I should be accepted over other applicants due to my medical and surgical operational prowess and my extensive knowledge and leadership powers. I have shown and advised so many individuals on operating and making a more role-playing experience for players, and I've been regarded as one of the best or the best medical role-player. Also, my leadership skills are, above all else is commanding power; with my pristine operational awareness and situational prowess, I can take control of situations and lead the troops to victory, and how to save a life of a fellow brother in arms properly.  Also, I was a previous Vice commander for the branch. 

Edited by Razer Drakul

+Support
-Great Guy
-Active
-Knows what he is doing

-right for the Job

-Old Vice Commander

-all in all great guy

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

18 hours ago, Kio said:

+Support
-Great Guy
-Active
-Knows what he is doing

-right for the Job

-Old Vice Commander

-all in all great guy

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

--- Support

Razer as a former VCMDR was quite well known within the server for being incredibly active at the time. However, I would like to shed light on some of his glaring behavioral and pathological issues.

He broke the most important rule of medical, one that is weighted higher on the tryout with regards to how many strikes getting it wrong is. As a Vice Commander, it was expected that one would know this rule and NEVER break it.

On the tryout guide, this question is: What are some diseases you should not do checkups with?
One strike if wrong. Ex: Space aids, pregnancy, gender change, genitalia.

Despite this, Razer did gender change operations in full detail upon patient genitalia several times.

He even sent a link to a document in the Medical Research logging channel, which any Medical Researcher can see and think "this guy is one of my VCMDRs and he does this!".

spacer.png

His explanations for sending this in here range from bullshit to bullshit, lying to High Command. He stated this was "the wrong document" despite it being from the day of, being a medical experiment, and the "actual document" being created 3 minutes after I messaged him asking about this horrific example of an experiment and having basically 3 sentences. 

I had even seen another example of this kind of experiment having been logged by him, there were more as well:

spacer.png

Taking this into consideration along with his activity and high numbers of loggings as command (which as time went by myself and others grew suspicious of, he would not be the first to have faked loggings) and wishing to be kind to him, I decided to not punish Razer for this lying and abusive behavior.

Around a month later, when Razer needed to leave the server for "going on deployment" and "it being unlikely he would return" I decided to give him a lower rank of deserves than the highest available (LTCOL) for a VCMDR, I believe I offered CPT or MAJ. This is due to the various instances of lying and guilt tripping, as well as his activity having declined, along with it being the case at the time that we were trying to make reserves more difficult to obtain. After offering him this lower rank than what he felt he deserved, Razer went on a tirade and insulted me and other HC, at which point he was removed and given no reserves. After this, he went into my DMs and sent me this last message after I denied him anything:

spacer.png

Even now, Razer goes to show a failure to accept what he did, and even go so far as to insult people based on age, something that is not appropriate for someone seeking to become an Officer, as one often handles issues that other players have, many of whom on this server are children.

spacer.png

Taking this behavior of lying to HC and others (I begin to doubt at some point that he is even truly in the "military special surgeons" making $600k/year or whatever he called himself), breaking the most basic of medical rules, and insulting people for getting a lower reserve rank than the highest possible, I believe it is only just to -Support this application, and implore you all to do the same for this abusive member of the community.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

11 hours ago, Keegan said:

--- Support

Razer as a former VCMDR was quite well known within the server for being incredibly active at the time. However, I would like to shed light on some of his glaring behavioral and pathological issues.

He broke the most important rule of medical, one that is weighted higher on the tryout with regards to how many strikes getting it wrong is. As a Vice Commander, it was expected that one would know this rule and NEVER break it.

On the tryout guide, this question is: What are some diseases you should not do checkups with?
One strike if wrong. Ex: Space aids, pregnancy, gender change, genitalia.

Despite this, Razer did gender change operations in full detail upon patient genitalia several times.

He even sent a link to a document in the Medical Research logging channel, which any Medical Researcher can see and think "this guy is one of my VCMDRs and he does this!".

spacer.png

His explanations for sending this in here range from bullshit to bullshit, lying to High Command. He stated this was "the wrong document" despite it being from the day of, being a medical experiment, and the "actual document" being created 3 minutes after I messaged him asking about this horrific example of an experiment and having basically 3 sentences. 

I had even seen another example of this kind of experiment having been logged by him, there were more as well:

spacer.png

Taking this into consideration along with his activity and high numbers of loggings as command (which as time went by myself and others grew suspicious of, he would not be the first to have faked loggings) and wishing to be kind to him, I decided to not punish Razer for this lying and abusive behavior.

Around a month later, when Razer needed to leave the server for "going on deployment" and "it being unlikely he would return" I decided to give him a lower rank of deserves than the highest available (LTCOL) for a VCMDR, I believe I offered CPT or MAJ. This is due to the various instances of lying and guilt tripping, as well as his activity having declined, along with it being the case at the time that we were trying to make reserves more difficult to obtain. After offering him this lower rank than what he felt he deserved, Razer went on a tirade and insulted me and other HC, at which point he was removed and given no reserves. After this, he went into my DMs and sent me this last message after I denied him anything:

spacer.png

Even now, Razer goes to show a failure to accept what he did, and even go so far as to insult people based on age, something that is not appropriate for someone seeking to become an Officer, as one often handles issues that other players have, many of whom on this server are children.

spacer.png

Taking this behavior of lying to HC and others (I begin to doubt at some point that he is even truly in the "military special surgeons" making $600k/year or whatever he called himself), breaking the most basic of medical rules, and insulting people for getting a lower reserve rank than the highest possible, I believe it is only just to -Support this application, and implore you all to do the same for this abusive member of the community.

+Support 

Keegan is being a dumb idiot baby. 
I think Razer’s rp was cool. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 3/26/2022 at 5:10 PM, Kio said:

+Support
-Great Guy
-Active
-Knows what he is doing

-right for the Job

-Old Vice Commander

-all in all great guy

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

• Zug locked this topic