Player Report Against Envy- Accepted

Joe B

Your in game name: Joe

The player's in game name: Envy

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:564399918

What did the player do: While I was dragging a man to my police car she ran up to me when I had a gun out and she pulled out a gun adverted that I was getting kidnaped than killed me.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fxrdmt_qhdwJo/d1337Fdk5bJt?invite=cr-MSxITzYsMTM0NzA2NzYs

What do you believe should happen to the player: She should be banned for a day or warned as she is not new to this server and is staff and should have a complete understanding of the rules

Any extra information: N/A

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

+Support for a WARN

As others have stated the footage clearly shows she tried to kidnap while you had a gun out and deserves a fail RP warn. 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

My half: Yes, I adverted a kidnapping. My friend was there and was about to advert his assistance to the kidnapping but had no time before Joe started shooting me up, no warns to lower the weapon. Yes, I know I can't kidnap when the victim has a gun out. But it is possible to fear rp them which is was in the process of doing. This clip shows that my friend and I were simply not given the time to complete the kidnapping. 

• Dislike 1

- Support

I do not think Echo broke the rules, here is my reasoning

1 . Players, or groups of players, may not be put under FearRP unless they are outnumbered by the opposing group.

Which in this case, he was.

2 . This applies both ways.   You are not obligated to surrender to kidnapping or mugging if your gun is out, on or off safety, and you are not outnumbered

His weapon was out, was he outnumbered? Yes, he was. 

I also don't know why you didn't deal with this ingame

Correct, me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe any rule was broken

• Dislike 2