7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: YDKids

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461672058

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since January 1st ( about 2 months and 24 days)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):
I think I should be promoted to the rank of Captain for the following reasons. The first reason I think I should be promoted is since I’ve become the rank of Lieutenant I believe that my leadership skills have greatly increased. When I first joined Low Command I usually tended to follow behind others to try and learn from them. More recently I’ve felt better about talking at Police Department meetings in front of a large group of people and I’ve felt l have grown more of a sense of leadership. Another form of leadership I’ve gained is being able to take command in controlling PD in tactical situations and making sure enlisted know not to run in and disrupt tactical situations. The next reason I think I should be promoted is, I’ve been able to assist supervisors in their cadet training if they’re requesting someone to watch over them or if they need assistance in their training. I’ve always been willing to help them because I feel like asking for help in a situation you’re struggling with shows a great form of strength and sometimes it can be hard for people to ask for assistance at times. The final reason I think I should be promoted is, Within my time since I’ve become the rank of Lieutenant I’ve really learned how to better handle situations on a higher level. When I was a supervisor I hadn’t really received a proper form of training on how to handle discipline cases therefore I was unsure how to handle issues with any enlisted myself. But since I’ve become the rank of Lieutenant I’ve been able to receive a proper form of training and I’ve been able to watch others and what they do when they either receive a punishment case or witness something happen out on the field themselves. Since I was able to watch the other command members and I’ve been able to take that experience and how they handled things and apply that into when I talk to PD enlisted members about any issues they’ve been having. These are the reasons I believe I deserve to be promoted to Captain.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by YuckyDuckyKids

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

On 3/25/2022 at 1:09 PM, Damien said:

+support 

Active

Mature

Helpful

Deserves the ranks, good luck

Really experienced as a LT they deserve a promo.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+support 
I genuinely have only seen this person patrolling on job 3 times in total and I've been on the server everyday for a MONTH, They could be in a different timezone but I do not believe that is the case.

I mean you clearly have the capacity to learn so i think you should be able to soak up wisdom from other people on the captain job

goodluck!

Edited by Tactical Ten Year Old

15 hours ago, Tactical Ten Year Old said:

+support 
I genuinely have only seen this person patrolling on job 3 times in total and I've been on the server everyday for a MONTH, They could be in a different timezone but I do not believe that is the case.

I mean you clearly have the capacity to learn so i think you should be able to soak up wisdom from other people on the captain job

goodluck!