DT CMDR AX4

Should I become a DT NCO  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a DT NCO

• Yes Please explain why
    • No Please explain why

In-Game name:Shadow/AX4

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:565312630

How long have you been in your current rank?:I Have Curently been a SPC for 1 day now.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:I have had many previous experences as Command. I have been a Rear Admiral Nova MAJ and Havoc MAJ aswell as Tenn Graneet.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum) I would like to be a NCO for many reasons. I would like to help and assist DT command aswell dt Its self. I would Like us to break our 26 Player record and Exceed it to Atleast 30 DT on at one time. I would like us to do more sims and tryouts. I would like to show this ISD why we are the best Black ops Force on this ISD. I would like to prove myself to DT command and show I am trustworthy when it comes to this rank. I would make sure to be active and Respectfull at all times. I would maintain my rank. I will help DT out as much as possible. I will be doing Daily sims and trainings. I will also be doing missions when I can. I would like to make dt one of the most active Special Forces on This ISD. I would like to see our Roster filled to the Brink of qualified Indivualsials. This Is why I would like to be a NCO in DT. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum) I believe what makes me stand out the most out Of Everyone else is I have been in a lot of command positions over my 2 years Here on GL. I Will be doing daily aims and missions as well as trainings for those who would like to prove themselves to us and DT command. I would like to give people the opportunity to express Themselves and show how truly capable they are when it comes to Leading. I would like to enlist to Start doing a lot more. I will make sure DT is active and Amazing as it can possibly be. I would Like to show this ISD why we are The best of The Best for a Reason.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?Yes I do Understand If I Fail DT command I will be Removed from My Possition

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

++MAJOR SUPPORT!!!
+ A FANTASTIC Tenn Graneet, the best even. Revived Gunnery and did an INTENSE amount of work for Havoc!
+ Reached the rank of Major in two battalions, as well as a Rear Admiral, all positions that are not given lightly. He is fully experienced in command, completes his quota swiftly and on time, and I trust him to exceed them.
+ Good friend, very trustworthy. Not afraid to share his true opinion, and not afraid to take one. Definitely NCO Material.

Shadow is absolutely deserving of the role, and I hope to see him join the NCO team!

35 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Good kid

- Stays committed to the regiments he joins

- Has good connections and relations with members of DT

While he may have only just recently come back to the server, Shadow will be a great fit on the DT NCO team.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 3/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Paisley Park said:

++MAJOR SUPPORT!!!
+ A FANTASTIC Tenn Graneet, the best even. Revived Gunnery and did an INTENSE amount of work for Havoc!
+ Reached the rank of Major in two battalions, as well as a Rear Admiral, all positions that are not given lightly. He is fully experienced in command, completes his quota swiftly and on time, and I trust him to exceed them.
+ Good friend, very trustworthy. Not afraid to share his true opinion, and not afraid to take one. Definitely NCO Material.

Shadow is absolutely deserving of the role, and I hope to see him join the NCO team!

+ Support

+ Fun and chill to talk to.

+ Reached TWO Major positions, Tenn Grannet, and Rear Admiral.

+ Extremely active, I see him daily.

+ Good person in general and definitely has the experience needed!

• Zug locked this topic