Warn Appeal- Accepted

Alijah

Your In-game: Alijah UMC

The admin's name in-game: Simpington

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Simpington

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.4bfb333a18f1b5ad3345e8ab6e7462c5.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I called SL leakypete a pussy and a bitch in roleplay after he said he would blow my brains out, I dont feel like i should be warned after calling someone a pussy in character after they said they were gonna kill me and the dont kill me

Any extra information: i think the system is broken and  the warn does not show in my active warns list.

• Like 1

thats crazy

3 hours ago, catfishing for nitro said:

+support

I've called people a bitch all the time in RP. Player diss generally entails something a bit more serious or out of RP. 

+Support
-Nothing wrong with responding like that after someone feels that they can talk down to someone and say they will kill them.
-Nothing was targeted at him personally nor was anything non-rp brought into the conversation
-Pretty normal response after someone threatened to kill you. 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

1 hour ago, Trumpo said:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/frcXsqeqhOA3P/d1337nP2fRfW?invite=cr-MSxiOHUsNTY1MDMwODIs

-Support

sitting outside a base doing this is player targeting and just disrespect 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy