SL Drakeo Player Report- Accepted

[GL] Spoon

Your in game name: Spoon

The player's in game name: SL Drakeo

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:636644417

What did the player do: Spawned in multiple CC cars that were not included in his CC.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/fqPsuKEzBBdc8/vp0J3YYhh?invite=cr-MSxvWFAsMTA0MjExMzMs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Either a Warn or a removal of CC. This is a blatant rule break that we all agree to when purchasing CC's on the server. As well as Vehicles.

Any extra information: None.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Yeah this is my First ever CC so i dident really know the rules or got into the chance to read the cc rules talked to admin drippy and he said it was okay cuz this was my first time getting  into a sit for this reason but they showed me were to find the information in the Motds i am so sorry and i wont let it happen again just like what me and admin drippy already discussed early this night 

the admin that was handling the sit is know by Drippy 1k-2 plz contact him to get more about the information 

it was a honest mistake nothing was done on purpose hopefully we can move forward from this i understand whatever comes next but may i ask you to step in my shoes and see were i'm coming from this is my first offence for this particular reason so i ask u to go light on me plz and thank u and if so u guys will never here form me doing something like this again for my cc class i am fully informed now  i will have no excuses next time and wont have a repeat on this situation 

Edited by XxXRiasGremoryXxX
more info

+Support 
-Clear break of CC Rules
-Why donate to a server if you don't know all the rules. Other CC's have been striked/removed for first time rule breaks. This should be treated no differently.

Straight from the CC PoliceRP Creation format
"Do NOT use any other custom class cars you did not purchase, you will receive a custom job removal and/or a ban."
"If you're adding a custom class and did not purchase a vehicle and have access to a car dealer, do NOT use any vehicles in the NPC"

In addition to this it appears from the well cited evidence above, that it wasn't only one CC car in use, it was multiple over a spanning period of more than 20 minutes. What does this say for people who actually follow the rules and pay their money?

Edited by [GL] Illusion
Forgot crucial information

13 minutes ago, XxXRiasGremoryXxX said:

Yeah this is my First ever CC so i dident really know the rules or got into the chance to read the cc rules talked to admin drippy and he said it was okay cuz this was my first time getting  into a sit for this reason but they showed me were to find the information in the Motds i am so sorry and i wont let it happen again just like what me and admin drippy already discussed early this night 

the admin that was handling the sit is know by Drippy 1k-2 plz contact him to get more about the information 

its crazy that you are able to get away with this, this rule is obvious and on the format of the CC it says you cant use vehicles you did not pay for, you should read the rules before making a 100-200 dollar donation

thats crazy

Yes now that I am fully aware you don't have to worry sir I wont do nothing like that ever again now that I have all the information in my head,

i am sorry it wont happen again you take care and have a nice rest of your day ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 6