Cecil's Research/RRH Resignation

Cecil Stedmen

Roster Name: Cecil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

In essence, I can’t find the motivation to play on SCPRP anymore. I’ve been focusing on ImperialRP and as some of you can tell this has been coming for a little while now. I intend to play over there full time now; y’all will likely see me on from time to time fucking around on my D Class CC but that’s really it. Gonna shout out a ton of people since this is in essence an SCPRP wide resignation. 

Billybob- One of the best command members I’ve ever met. I initially thought you were a minge but came to learn a whole lot more about you, RFA is gonna rise up under your leadership.

Adams- You’re an awesome fucking dude my guy, whatever you decide to do; I hope the best for you!

Gaming Goat- ET will do great under you & Talila, good luck making it an excellent place to be!

Dumptruck- Don’t let EOI die off, also congrats on your promotion to Senior Archivist; definitely deserved it 100%. 

Yohan- Hope to work with you further on ImperialRP still, you’ve done a lot of great work for RND and Inferno Squadron. Definitely hope you get high command in the future. 

Vindertech- Pls get CDOP on god you deserve that shit.

Box- Get that branch update out pls! Also it was a pleasure working with you!

Tyler- You’ve been doing good work for Research, keep it up and you’re sure to get promoted!

Devil- Keep trolling people on my CC lmao.

J3ff- Was great working with you both in RND and Research,  can’t wait to hear what you do on the server.

Smitty- Congrats on OA3! Make sure to help Billybob make RFA thrive and prosper!

Hoovy- Thank you for accepting me into the RRH program, I had a lot of fun on it but unfortunately I need to go.

Research Command- I hope the best for Research, make sure it thrives for me!

Having trouble thinking of more stuff to say. Thanks for the lovely time but I must take my leave now.

• Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

ah man it was good to see you hope you have fun on imperial RP (i may hop on there time to time to see how your doin)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Awww thank you so much, I promise to help make RFA run amazingly!
I hope you end up running a unit/fleet in ImperialRP.
Feel free to hop in our chats every once and a while, never be a stranger .

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

Resignation Denied… Please try again in 2 weeks.

But in actuality I hate to see ya go my man… I honestly wish you could have stayed longer, and maybe taken over the RFA branch when I’ll eventually be done. Everyone on this server was impacted by you in some way or another. You did everything you could do here, and I’m happy that you’re able to go and join another area and make an impact on them. Just like you did for us. This isn’t goodbye I know, but more like see you around. Have a great time on ImperialRP my friend. 

p.s. shoot some rebels for me 😉

• Laughing 1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

Research will miss you son!, hope to see you back someday.
image.png.e7b23919f83cf38722c0dea7ee803c71.png

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png