Add Bikes/Escooters to Patrol officer's - Denied

Mexico

What are you suggesting? - A way for Patrol officer to travel.

How would this change better the server? -  they will be available to respond faster and they could travel on their own. puts a lighter work load on higher ups

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not that I can think of. only bad thing is some days there would be too many.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The police force.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - I know a server called civil gamers dark rp has EScoters that work. idk about Bikes sorry. 

Just now, Mexico said:

What are you suggesting? - A way for Patrol officer to travel.

How would this change better the server? -  they will be available to respond faster and they could travel on their own. puts a lighter work load on higher ups

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not that I can think of. only bad thing is some days there would be too many.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The police force.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - I know a server called civil gamers dark rp has EScoters that work. idk about Bikes sorry. 

my bad wrong place to post this

44 minutes ago, Nyxus_PR2 said:

-Support 

Patrol Officer isnt meant to have a vehicle. They're supposed to be on ridealongs not being the driver.

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."