General Suggestion NERF SNIPERS - Denied

STONKSMAN

i already feel the backlash from this one, but here we go i guess (im sorry dont hurt me please)

What are you suggesting? - NERF THE DAMN SNIPERS

How would this change better the server? - it would make combat 1000000000000000000% more fun for both sides, running 10mins to lcz as E11 on the command job and being one shotted by a sniper isnt very fun, running 10mins to get there as d5 and being one shotted isnt fun, same for Nu7, same for rrh... IT ISNT FUN BEING ONE SHOTTED BY SNIPERS IN... EVERY. SINGLE. BATTLE!!! its boring and repetitive and flat out annoying, and yeah say skill issue all you want but 9/10 times its someone running around using the barret like a shotgun since its accurate while hipfiring, and it does that much damage you just cannot combat it alone, you get your ass one shotted lol, it makes most other weapons almost entirely useless

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - the sweats of the server will cry because they cannot one shot people with a sniper anymore and make their faze montages of point blank noscopes that do 277damage (yes that happened to me)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - EVERYONE who is tired of being one shotted by a sniper after spending 10mins going to their destination

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

PLEASE BEFORE YOU -SUPPORT JUST THINK ABOUT ITTTTTT... Rage is real for me rn 😞

RETIRED

why cant the server ever just have consistent combat

imma come back one of these days and the meta will be the uzi and fucking golden pan or something stupid. 

It aint a skill issue if you get one shot, its a "there wasnt anything you could do if you just got clicked on and immediately died" cause unless you are doing the same thing right back, there wasnt anything TO do, and then the problem is the same

+support one of these days the server will have consistent balance, i hope. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

15 minutes ago, Obito said:

i already feel the backlash from this one, but here we go i guess (im sorry dont hurt me please)

What are you suggesting? - NERF THE DAMN SNIPERS

How would this change better the server? - it would make combat 1000000000000000000% more fun for both sides, running 10mins to lcz as E11 on the command job and being one shotted by a sniper isnt very fun, running 10mins to get there as d5 and being one shotted isnt fun, same for Nu7, same for rrh... IT ISNT FUN BEING ONE SHOTTED BY SNIPERS IN... EVERY. SINGLE. BATTLE!!! its boring and repetitive and flat out annoying, and yeah say skill issue all you want but 9/10 times its someone running around using the barret like a shotgun since its accurate while hipfiring, and it does that much damage you just cannot combat it alone, you get your ass one shotted lol, it makes most other weapons almost entirely useless

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - the sweats of the server will cry because they cannot one shot people with a sniper anymore and make their faze montages of point blank noscopes that do 277damage (yes that happened to me)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - EVERYONE who is tired of being one shotted by a sniper after spending 10mins going to their destination

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

PLEASE BEFORE YOU -SUPPORT JUST THINK ABOUT ITTTTTT... Rage is real for me rn 😞

Nah, waited forever for these things to be SNIPERS, they take fucking skill to hit your shots, and if you headshot someone with a 50 cal ITS A FUCKING 50 CAL, ofc it would one or two shot you. You guys would not have survived 2020 SCPRP were the guns were actual guns XD
-SUPPORT 

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

-Support

The feel for snipers is WAY Better than it was before

Snipers before used to take 7 shots to kill one person even if they are all headshots

Snipers now take 1-4 shots depending who your fighting and its so much better than it used to be

I believe right now we wait until the combat update happens where all of the weapons damage gets updated and maybe than we can come back to this topic and look at this

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Just now, Tydrix Weeb said:

-Support

Snipers before used to take 7 shots to kill one person even if they are all headshots

Snipers now take 1-4 shots depending who your fighting and its so much better than it used to be

I believe right now we wait until the combat update happens where all of the weapons damage gets updated and maybe than we can come back to this topic and look at this

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

1 minute ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

-Support

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

Snipers actually are viable now. They used to take 7-10 shots to kill someone and now they take 2-4. I do not think that snipers are the problem. I think that because everything else has a terrible time to kill that snipers are really strong in close quarters. Currently it takes 14-25 rounds to kill someone with an AR compared to the 2-4 shots with a sniper. Not too long ago a global weapons buff was accepted by SMT. I think after the global weapons buff that all weapons will be in a balanced state compared to the shitty meta that we have had for the past ~6 months. I would wait for after the global weapons buff to make any major damage changes. 

- SUPPORT

Edited by Cuz L0g1c
  • Gaminglight Love 1

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

50 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

-Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

why cant the server ever just have consistent combat

imma come back one of these days and the meta will be the uzi and fucking golden pan or something stupid. 

It aint a skill issue if you get one shot, its a "there wasnt anything you could do if you just got clicked on and immediately died" cause unless you are doing the same thing right back, there wasnt anything TO do, and then the problem is the same

+support one of these days the server will have consistent balance, i hope. 

Id kinda say, the golden pan is my main on D-Class lmao

But yea neutral.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF