ban appeal

kinda bad

Steam Name: kinda bad

SteamID:76561199006768718

Ingame Name: cobra 

Ban Length:  perm 

Admin that Banned you:  Dang

Reason for Ban: mass homophopia and staff dis 

Dispute: this was like 1 year ago i was really immature at the time i was pissed that i got shot when i  just bought a gun as a d boy kinda got pissed and started to call the admin the f word  i liked playing on this server alot its a fun scp rp server. at the time i just got mad over little things like that but i learned to chill tf out when playing video games. im just not toxic like that anymore i dont find it funny at all anymore. 

11 hours ago, The Real Slim Nova said:

If you changed, sure, but I dont know if 1 year is appealable, but the others will answer so.

If it is, +Support

If not, -Support.

If they are allowed to id love to see this guy again because he really could have changed

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

This player has been banned a total of 4 times. 

1 from SCP-RP for the current Ban. 

1 from Imperial RP for Racisim | NITRP | Homophobia | False Sits 

1 from CWRP for Racisim | NITRP | Homophobia | False Sits 

1 from SCP-RP from me for NITRP|RDM in a sit | RDMx2 | ARDMx4 | Adverting as a d-class

This is this the players first attempt to appeal this ban. After this he will have 2 more chances to appeal the ban. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support

4 hours ago, Chief_ said:

1 from SCP-RP from me for NITRP|RDM in a sit | RDMx2 | ARDMx4 | Adverting as a d-class

This is this the players first attempt to appeal this ban. After this he will have 2 more chances to appeal the ban. 

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

2 hours ago, PryingTree said:

-support

6 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
Allegedly says he has changed!

ya idk what else to say ill try to prove it not much  else i can say other than that. 

Just now, kinda bad said:

ya idk what else to say ill try to prove it not much  else i can say or do. 

12 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

Give homie a chance and if he fucks up he's gone. No downside to second chances!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, Jett_ said:

its 4 warns relax 💀

+support

Those are bans smh 

2 hours ago, kinda bad said:

those are actually bans from 2020 and early 2021 i believe so if that changes your opinion at all. 

• Like 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||