AX5's DT Vice Commander App

Dos

Am I fit for the Vice Commander role?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the Vice Commander role? (Please explain)

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT COL AX5

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

If I am being honest, it's been something I have been working to for a long time. Death Troopers is one of my favorite regiments I have ever been a part of, and I confidently can say that I want to do more for everyone that I have grown to know and love. DT has its history of ups and downs, especially when it comes to activity, and right now it's at a high point that I haven't seen since I first joined the regiment! While that is amazing, it also means we need active Commanders, and right now, we only have one.
I have been in this regiment for over a year, but only have really been active for the last 6-7 months. It's definitely been a ride, but I can say with confidence that it's something I really do enjoy. I have the people in DT to thank for that.
Aside from all the touchy feely stuff, I want to get more complex joint missions and simulations going to help engage and grow the regiment! I know as a COL I already hold a great deal of power within the ranks, but I want to be able to help Command as well. Dealing with the daily tasks of Vice Commander seems right up that alley. It would be a great challenge for me, of course, but I am willing to try it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,207:32 (About 7 Weeks)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Vice Commander is meant to maintain order in their regiment. They should be active, dedicated, enforce the rules, listen to the troops, present themselves and their regiments in a respectful and serious manner, and be a guiding figure in the regiment. They are the bridge between the Commander and the rest of the troops. This is important since there can often be a feeling of disconnect between the troops and the Commander, or at least, in my experience.
Vice Commanders also deal with day to day tasks such as tracking activity, updating the roster, keeping track of ROAs and LOAs, reporting back to the Commander, supervising the ranks below them, and answering any and all questions when need be. All of these tasks and expectations are meant to guarantee that the regiment stays afloat and thrives.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been a Command Officer for months. I am the highest ranking officer currently, and have been one of the longest lasting DT. I know my responsibilities and I have been working very hard to be the best Command Officer that I can, especially recently. I am willing and wanting to take on this task of Vice Commander because I want to do nothing more than to be able to help out more than I already do. I already trust and have a bond with almost everyone in DT, so I know that I am at least trusted to the people I have been serving with for months, but even so this is a big responsibility.
That's why if it ever comes down to it, if I am deemed unfit or can't handle the pressure, then I would happily step down for the betterment of the regiment. That being said, all I ask for is a chance.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3PM-10PM on weekdays, and almost all day on weekends. (I can always be reached through Discord, though!)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

+Support

+Active

+ Responsible and coordinated

+ Understanding, but firm

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

As the current Commander of DT I can confidently say that AX5 is an amazing pick for the spot. She currently acts as one of my right hands when it comes to assisting me in day-to-day activities. Here recently, with her help, I have made command officers a bigger part of this battalion and she is a huge part of handing out command officer responsibilities and checking in with lower officers, NCO’s, and enlisted. She voices concerns not only about the battalion, but it’s members. If someone hasn’t been on recently, she checks on them. This isn’t someone who just cares about the battalion association or the rank, this is someone who cares about the battalion and those in it. She’s extremely active and interactive with people inside and outside of DT.

• Thanks 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Massive +support!

-One of the nicest and helpful people I know
-Been in DT for a very long time
-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

• Thanks 1

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

++ SUPPORT
+ Has an insane amount of experience within DT! Has been actively inside the battalion longer than anyone else!
+ Always helpful, kind and understanding to those who need it! Has been great to work with as a Commander Officer.

AX5 has had much too time and effort in DT to not have this spot!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, alaric said:

+Support

+Active

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

As the current Commander of DT I can confidently say that AX5 is an amazing pick for the spot. She currently acts as one of my right hands when it comes to assisting me in day-to-day activities. Here recently, with her help, I have made command officers a bigger part of this battalion and she is a huge part of handing out command officer responsibilities and checking in with lower officers, NCO’s, and enlisted. She voices concerns not only about the battalion, but it’s members. If someone hasn’t been on recently, she checks on them. This isn’t someone who just cares about the battalion association or the rank, this is someone who cares about the battalion and those in it. She’s extremely active and interactive with people inside and outside of DT.

4 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support

+Active

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

Its always a pleasure with working with you in shock!!!

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

5 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

Good Luck!!!

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

6 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT
+ Has an insane amount of experience within DT! Has been actively inside the battalion longer than anyone else!
+ Always helpful, kind and understanding to those who need it! Has been great to work with as a Commander Officer.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support

+Active

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

• Like 1

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

9 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support

+Active

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

11 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support

+Active

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

12 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

13 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

13 hours ago, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

FINNALY YOU APLIED JEEZ GOOD LUCK I REALLY HOPE YOU GET IT

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

14 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support

+Active

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

17 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support

+Active

+ Long time member 

+ See Below

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

+ Major Support
As stated in my last support, Dos has had a great Seniority of her membership in DT and has only become more and more invested in the health of her battalion since her last attempt at this position. She's proven herself capable of leading those around her in the Officer team and those below, managing the goings on inside DT, and being active. I've continued to talk privately with her about what goes into being a Vice Commander and she's sold me on her drive to become the Vice Commander DT needs right now.
Good luck, Madame AX5

Edited by Jimmy N00Btron

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

20 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

+Support
Her time has come, I know Dos has been around the community since at least midway through 2021, as I took a break from the beginning of 2021, however she has had her ups and downs, but I think now she has shown true potential in becoming a Command Member, whilst her activity within game can always be improved upon, she supplements this with her administrative duties within DT, by the sounds of it, almost micro-managing the activity of DT, ensuring there are no issues etc etc. This is a main need of a VCMDR and with her seniority within DT I say now is the time for her to become the next DT VCMDR. To be honest I wish I could do what she does, imagine a command member asking "hey just checking up on your activity, you haven't been on in a while, is there anything going on?" - This shows to that person that Dos/AX5 truly cares about them and might give them that little edge to hop on the server instead of drifting away from the community. 

I hope you get it, it's been a long time coming and I for one am happy to see this application, good luck Dos!

Drink bateman.gif

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 3/23/2022 at 5:28 AM, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

hope u get it 

On 3/23/2022 at 12:28 AM, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/23/2022 at 12:42 AM, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

i love ax5 say it back

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 3/23/2022 at 5:28 AM, Bepiks said:

Massive +support!

-Knows what she is doing
-great app

Good luck dos!!!!

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

• Frog locked this topic