15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made DT VCMDR?

• Yes (+support, please state why)
    • No (-support, please state why)

1. What is your IGN?

DT M36 / MAJ BE3

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Deathtrooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I aspire to be a commander of this branch for multiple reasons, the first being to give back to the regiment that has treated me so well. I transferred into DT in early January as a 2LT and have been fully committed to it ever since. I was welcomed in with open arms, and after quickly adjusting to the new responsibilities and expectations I instantly knew that this is where I wanted to make my contribution to the server. I want to become a vice commander to expand the possibilities that I can provide to the battalion, utilizing my knowledge and leadership skills to promote and foster an environment in which DT can prosper, whilst still holding troopers to the expectations that are set for them. I would also want to utilize the privileges that come along with this position to help build even stronger inter-regimental relationships with other battalions on the server, as this would only add to the credibility and overall legitimacy of the regiment.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At this time, I currently have about 1200 hours logged on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The primary purpose of a commander is to take leadership, organization, and responsibility to the next level within your respective regiment. The job of a commander is to ensure that the battalion is running at peak efficiency, as well as take a step back, observe the regiment, take input from the members, and use that information to fix and/or correct any outstanding issues that may arise. Commanders are to serve as role models and examples, always being on top of their duties, and be available to assist with any questions or concerns that any of their troopers may have (if Chain of Command is followed). It is also important for a Commander to reach out to members of other regiments for input on their troops and how they may improve as well to get an outside perspective on the performance and state of your battalion.

A Vice Commander should have a primary focus on:

- Assisting any Commander/Senior Commander with advising or any work that is needed

- Organizing and structuring respective regiment’s troops

- Help expand influence and build recognition for their battalion

- Taking advice and constructive criticism on how to improve the experience of the battalion

- Overseeing Command Officers and Officers to ensure COC runs smoothly

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

Since joining the server, I have not received any warns, nor any other major infractions. I am consistent with my activity, being online almost every single day since becoming a member of the community in November, and have never missed my weekly quota, usually exceeding it every week. I have been apart of DT for over 2 months, and my commitment to it only grows stronger with every new opportunity. I also am a member of TI-23, DT’s elite lore squad sub-regiment, which asks of me to hold an even higher standard of conduct for myself, which I have always followed to the T, and will continue to do so. I was also previously apart of the battalion’s other sub-regiment, so I have a strong understanding of the innerworkings of Deathtroopers. I also have utilized my time as an Officer and as a Command Officer to start laying the foundations for building strong connections with the leaders of other regiments (especially special forces), and would continue to compound onto these foundations to promote these kinds of positive relationships, since they always bring up new opportunities for cooperation, since every regiment tends to have their own special purpose. I also always keep a level-head, leaving all of my judgment to be fair and unbiased, a trait I believe is essential to someone in a leadership position.

7. How often can you be Online?

I can be online practically every day, averaging at least 6-8 hours of active play time.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I do not have any warnings on the server.

++ SUPPORT
+ Great activity, constantly fostering a neat environment for better DT!
+ Fun and responsible person, very enjoyable to hang out with. When I ran for TI-23's Squad Leader position, it was down to me and Racc, and I can confidently say I would've been satisfied with whatever choice was made.
+ Fantastic guy all around! Enjoy working with him and enjoy interacting with him!

Racc has been a wonderful dude to spend time with during my run in TI-23, and I think he'd make a fantastic Vice Commander.

+ Support

+ Active

+ Extremely dedicated 

+ Approachable

+ Read Below

Racc is an exceptional officer and member of DT. He actively communicates with all ranks of DT and outside of DT. He consistently is the first to want to train new NCO’s or get people certified despite being a command officer. He expects the best of you and will make sure you turn into what he expects. He is extremely approachable and will have a conversation with anyone. In my time in DT, I have never once had an issue with Racc nor heard of any issues. Racc is an exception pick.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

19 minutes ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Extremely dedicated 

+ Approachable

+ Read Below

Racc is an exceptional officer and member of DT. He actively communicates with all ranks of DT and outside of DT. He consistently is the first to want to train new NCO’s or get people certified despite being a command officer. He expects the best of you and will make sure you turn into what he expects. He is extremely approachable and will have a conversation with anyone. In my time in DT, I have never once had an issue with Racc nor heard of any issues. Racc is an exception pick.

21 minutes ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT
+ Fun and responsible person, very enjoyable to hang out with. When I ran for TI-23's Squad Leader position, it was down to me and Racc, and I can confidently say I would've been satisfied with whatever choice was made.
+ Fantastic guy all around! Enjoy working with him and enjoy interacting with him!

Racc has been a wonderful dude to spend time with during my run in TI-23, and I think he'd make a fantastic Vice Commander.

Literally Racc is an amazing choice for this position. Racc is a great DT overall and does his job well. I always see him helping other DT out and being a great command officer. Literally can't have an issue with this guy! Definitely suited for the job. Best of luck to you man!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

25 minutes ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

4 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

5 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Good Luck!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

6 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

6 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

+++++++++++++++++++Support
Racc is one of the most active and dedicated DT.
He always knows what to do, and isn't confused about doing things before doing them. People have a deep respect for him because of the way he conducts himself. He is probably the best candidate in my eyes, and even has achieved M36 in TI23. I think having Racc is ideal, as he would make a formidable command member in DT.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

9 hours ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Extremely dedicated 

+ Approachable

+ Read Below

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

11 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

13 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

13 hours ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Extremely dedicated 

+ Approachable

+ Read Below

Saw good stuff from this guy in Medical when I was overseeing. I'm sure it extended to DT as well. +1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

13 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

13 hours ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Extremely dedicated 

+ Approachable

+ Read Below

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

14 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Massive +support
having work with racc closely for a long time the dude is massively dedicated to DT. i always see him on job helping push everyone in DT to be there best. hes helped me so much as well even with my own command things! good guy to talk to and fun person to be in DT with!

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

17 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

+ 99 Suports!
Racc was our most prized Officer in late December of 2021 before he transferred and was Command's consensus on our next Vice Commander before then. He single-handedly kept the Officer Core stable and there are no doubts in my mind that he can translate that into a stabilizing the Command Team in DT. 

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

22 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 3/23/2022 at 12:39 AM, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/23/2022 at 12:39 AM, Paisley Park said:

++ SUPPORT

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Head of Staff

Congratulations, you have been Accepted!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic