Should I be DT VIce Commander?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be DT ViceCommander?

• YES! (please explain why!)
    • NO! (please explain why!)

1. What is your IGN? Bonnie, EG6, F16

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Vice Commander of the Deathtroopers.

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?
In my expansive eight-thousand hours on Garry's Mod, I've never felt more engaged and dedicated to hop onto a battalion than the Deathtroopers that reside on Gaminglight. They exude professionalism on a level that is rarely found amongst battalions- one that is built up not by appearance but reputation. Yet, getting to know all my fellow DT over these past two months, they are some of the most light-hearted, caring and funny people you could find. There is something about the Deathtroopers that attracts such wonderful candidates, I couldn't be more proud to align myself with the boys in black. I've had countless late-night conversations during tryouts, memories of stupid moments that make me smile when they're refreshed into my mind, and I've met a number of people I'd be happy to call my friend. (and maybe... a little more ) DT has consistently proven to be the most enjoyable battalion for myself. As cheesy as it may be, and as much as it probably resides in the archives of this forums, it really has given me a place of comfort and passion. The NCO's, Officers and Commanders have all been kind and wonderful to work with, and I've done my best to ensure that the newest to the battalion receive the same respect and understanding I did, but I feel there is more I can do for Deathtroopers. I want to be the Vice Commander of DT because it's something I feel incredible passion for, and it's something I believe I can truly help grow.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
1,330 hours, or 7 and a half weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
A Commander in the Deathtroopers is meant to line each and every member with experience and eventually leadership like no other. While it is all Regimental Commanders' jobs to familiarize their soldiers with their rules and regulations, the Deathtroopers have exceptionally tricky guidelines that must nonetheless be followed at all times. Deathtroopers are extraordinarily strict, and it is an burdensome task to oversee and decide decisions that wouldn't be considered the easiest. Judgment must be passed, but one that all can agree upon and one that invokes respect not only from your troopers, but from all involved. Deathtroopers have a considerable amount of freedom in the server, able to commit RDM, enter high Clearance Level areas and so forth, but these privileges are far from easily granted, and never without good cause. The best liberties are for the best, and that is something that DT Commanders must ensure is represented- that the abundance of liberties are understandably deserved, earned, and those that have them are Deathtrooper material.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?
As mentioned before, I have an inordinate amount of experience in Garry's Mod over my 8,000 hours. I am no stranger to management positions, having served as Moderator, Developer, Manager or Co-Owner on various servers. And concerning Roleplay Ranks, I have served as various command positions in SCP-RP, Halo RP, Star Wars RP and Military RP. However, all of these could be considered irrelevant or dispositioned, so I'd like to take a look at the influence I've made during my time on Gaminglight ImperialRP. I was the first ever F16 Squad Leader of TI-23, and have worked hard to try and make it a strong start with former Commander Mann, General Goat and the previous Darth Vader. During my rise from NCO to Command Officer, I was easily the most active player on the server, shown by Battlemetrics. I was consistently doing 20 tryouts and trainings every week to increase the numbers of those in the battalion and to ensure those in were constantly rewarded and entertained for being inside. Deathtroopers was the battalion I seriously wanted to devote myself to, and it's the only one I've really put the time into- it is by far my favorite, and I have shown that clearly through the attention, detail and love I've reinforced back.

Even the great Boop has taken notice of my efforts during my rise in NCO!
spacer.png

The retired Darth Duckington, whom I worked with during TI-23, also mentioned me in his resignation! Here's what he had to say:
spacer.png

7. How often can you be Online?
I can mostly be on for mornings and late nights (8 am - 2 pm) (10pm - 2am) any day of the week. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have zero warnings across all Gaminglight servers.

Edited by Paisley Park

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT X 1 BILLION
+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+Carried TI 23 FOr a long time Now
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+EASY TO TALK ABT IRL PROBLEMS
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL
+ HAS HAD PREVIOUS COMMAND EXPERTEASE
 GOOD LUCK MY FREIND YOU NEED THIS

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

2 minutes ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

• Heart-Eyes 1

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

52 minutes ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

During my time interacting with him he seems to know what he is doing. He is very professional as well as fun to be around. All around a really great guy. Everything listed above describes him to a T. Anyways good luck hope you get it!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

1 hour ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

Joe mama.

Good luck my boy make me proud 

• Heart-Eyes 1

+ Support

+ Active

+ Exceptional Leader

+ Sets amazing standards and is an amazing role model

+ Not Jpackis

+ See Below

Since his inception into DT, Bonnie has been a role model for what DT is, and has always stood for. Excellence. No matter your rank or experience, he is not only there to help you, but also do it in a way that doesn’t demean or belittle. He knows the SOP like the back of his hand — sometimes I swear the dud actually has it there — and is constantly engaging others to have the same behavior. Bonnie is an amazing pick for this battalion.

• Sad 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

6 minutes ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Exceptional Leader

+ Not Jpackis

+ See Below

Since his inception into DT, Bonnie has been a role model for what DT is, and has always stood for. Excellence. No matter your rank or experience, he is not only there to help you, but also do it in a way that doesn’t demean or belittle. He knows the SOP like the back of his hand — sometimes I swear the dud actually has it there — and is constantly engaging others to have the same behavior. Bonnie is an amazing pick for this battalion.

+SUPPORT
+ Dedicated
+ Active
+ Amazing Leader
+ Supportive

You are one of the most dedicated, fun, and amazing people I have met on this server.
You are amazing at your job, and are even more so an amazing friend. We would be so lucky to have you as a Vice Commander.

Good Luck, Mr.Egg

-DT COL AX5

6 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

7 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

Good Luck!!!!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

6 hours ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Exceptional Leader

+ Not Jpackis

+ See Below

++++++Support
I love Bonnie!! Would be an amazing choice. One of the best examples in DT.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

8 hours ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Exceptional Leader

+ Not Jpackis

+ See Below

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

15 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

16 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

massive +support
Lots of good people running this time and EG6 is one of the best.
i dont even need to say much cause everyone already know how excellent this man is!

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

19 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

17 hours ago, alaric said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ Exceptional Leader

+ Not Jpackis

+ See Below

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

+ Air Support
I've watched over almost the entirety of F16's career in DT and it's astonishing how much effort he puts into his battalion in addition to his prowess as Gamemaster. From its very inception as a Sub-Regiment he was singled out to be the lead of TI-23 and has not only overseen it as it's grown into a strong and appealing elite core of DT, but he aided in writing it SOP during it's formation. Such experience is vital in being a member of a Command team, and its clear F16 is a great choice for this position

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

On 3/22/2022 at 10:25 PM, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/23/2022 at 5:25 AM, ShadowNaval said:

+ BEST DT
+ BEST F16 
+ Great guy 
+EASY TO TALK TO
+EASY TO VENT TO
+ VERY UNDERSTANDING
+KNOW WHATS HES DOING
+ VERY FUN TO WORK WITH
+VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH
+ VERY GOOD LTCOL

My full support to F16 and hope he gets this position as he is the most deserving of it, I’ve seen first hand the fully scope that he’s put into DT and hope fully he gets this place as it will be a big win for DT.

• Head of Staff

Congratulations, you've been accepted!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic