Nick Hunter's Trial-Moderator Application - Accepted

Nick Hunter

Trial-Moderator Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nick Hunter rejoin the staff team?

• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

What is your in-game name?: Nick Hunter, I also go by Hydrex

What is your steam name?: [GL] Hydrex

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:52034831

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

[2015-2017] - Imperium Gaming: Resigned at the rank of Deputy Server Director.

[2018] - Reborn Gaming: Resigned at the rank of Senior Moderator.

[2019-2020] - Valkyrie Networks: Resigned at the rank of Senior Moderator

[2021] - GamingLight PoliceRP: Resigned from community due to IRL complications.

After my break, I am ready to return to GamingLight and get back to enforcing the rules and protecting the community.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have been playing GamingLight on and off for 3-4 years, but I started being dedicated to the community about a year ago.

What date did you make your forums account? March 28th, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

1086448644_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.b993dfb5fb0140619ede12cf80e2d553.png

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes.

Timezone: EST.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Trial-Moderator because I am a proven dedicated member of the GamingLight community. I resigned from the community to advance in my career and go through EMT school, which I all did and passed. I am now, a returning ex-staff/player, re-applying for the position I once had.  GamingLight showed me friends, a fun server, and a good environment and I want to give back to the players from an administrative aspect, to protect them and be the last line of defense for the community.

I know I just recently re-joined the server, and I know that I have been gone for a long time, but the quality of me as a person has not deteriorated and I want to get back to doing what I love, helping people, and IRL I am a Firefighter, EMT, and Law Enforcement. In my free time I want to spend some of my time here, in GamingLight. I want it to be known that I am a busy person and there may be days I can't get on, but understand that when I can get on I will put 100% effort into the community and if there is an extended time where I cannot get on I will file for LOA.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Before making an attempt to handle this situation I would first ensure I am away from the RP environment, cloaked, and god-moded. I would then bring the player in question and strip him of all weapons, due to the nature of the complaint. I would gather facts through the logging system and depending on what I find will result in the punishment. If the logs prove that the player was Mass RDMing I will follow the enforcement protocols, if the player wasn't Mass RDMing, I would return the player and contact whoever made the report and clear any confusion.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

-Support

the reason for the minus support is really simple. I haven't seen you on much if not at all recently and I feel is you play a little more and then re-apply that I would change this to a plus support. As well as the last question could use more work like getting someone to gag the person because you didn't really go into that area of them curing you at all. 

On the plus side the application shows a lot of effort and you have a good amount of staffing experience from what you have stated!

||Play some more and I will change this to a plus support!||

• Gaminglight Love 1

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

-Support

As stated above I haven't seen you on much - maybe get more active and then reapply but for now I don't think it's the right time.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

9 hours ago, LilGoat said:

-Support

the reason for the minus support is really simple. I haven't seen you on much if not at all recently and I feel is you play a little more and then re-apply that I would change this to a plus support. As well as the last question could use more work like getting someone to gag the person because you didn't really go into that area of them curing you at all. 

On the plus side the application shows a lot of effort and you have a good amount of staffing experience from what you have stated!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

-Support
Inactive, 13 hours in the last 3 months.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/73679364?servers[14633137]=3M

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 3/22/2022 at 11:19 PM, LilGoat said:

-Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

On 3/22/2022 at 11:19 PM, LilGoat said:

-Support

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC