25 members have voted

1. 1. Should MazuzaM be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: MazuzaM

What is your steam name?: MazuzaM

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520927466

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MazuzaM#2691

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have previously been Moderator in the Gaminglight SCPRP Community

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2021

What date did you make your forums account? July 23, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 5, most of them are old and I havent been warned for around 3 months

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CET

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because of my whole experience and time I have spent within the Gaminglight Community, I am aware that I could not be liked by everyone but lets be honest, whos liked by everyone? I would like to start off by talking about my activity; After school I dedicate most if not all my time to the SCPRP Server, I have a total playtime of 9 weeks, I am very familiar with the server and its rules, I am online every day, no exceptions are made, even when I feel sick. I would like to mention, like said on the question before, I have been a Moderator within this community, I left that position due private issues I had in real life and I took a long break; During my staffing period I faced almost all kind of sit scenarios, I never abused of my power while on duty and I never got any kind of complaints about my sits, I know how to not bias and how to avoid sits that involve friends, but when its necessary, I know how to not bias at all during a sit. I am dedicated to this community and I want to join the Staff Team once again even though in the last month I had some bad interactions with some members of the community, but yeah it was a bad month and I have been changing since then, I almost never argue with other members and I prefeer calling sits and be more mature.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If someone was reported of Mass RDM and all they did was cursing at me I would immediately check logs and see if the player is actually telling the truth, then I would tell the reported player what did he do wrong and call an Admin to issue the 5+ Days ban. If the player kept cursing at me I would warn him for Mass RDM with the aggravating circumstance of Staff Diss/Disrespect (Obviously the Admin will ban him for 5+ Days for Mass RDM).

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

If I was involved in a sit that involved 5 players I would start taking 1 player by 1 and ask their side of the story and explain them that screaming isnt the way to solve things, thats how children work, I would ask them any kind of proof of what the reported player did, after a deep analyzation of the events I would make clear what happened in this scenario and if enough proof were given I would issue the reported player the right punishment.

Immagine 2022-03-22 230657.png

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+ Support

While mazuzam can be a little much from time to time he is mature and has been with the server for a decent time now
He is a super active individual and in my eyes can be trusted with the powers and responsibilities staff brings with it.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

5 minutes ago, Dano said:

+ Support

While mazuzam can be a little much from time to time he is mature and has been with the server for a decent time now
He is a super active individual and in my eyes can be trusted with the powers and responsibilities staff brings with it.

Was staff for a bit in the past and would like to see him on the team again

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

8 hours ago, Dano said:

+ Support

Was a great mod too

Edited by Diz

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

13 hours ago, Dano said:

+ Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

22 hours ago, Dano said:

+ Support

oofwill2.png

• MazuzaM changed the title to MazuzaM's Trial Moderator Application
On 3/23/2022 at 9:16 AM, Nydekore said:

+Support

I remember Mazuzam being quite active as staff and he’s overall a cool guy, could cut down a bit on the (albeit minor) minginess

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

- Past Staff

- Although mingy can be serious at time his time as tmod will show this

- Active (especially in the early morning)

Edit: Changing to -Support

- Has shown immature behaviour | Mass Dming someone for -support their app

- Direct Harrassment towards GL members in a group chat / Racism

Edited by Cosmic The Italian

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

On 3/22/2022 at 6:45 PM, Dano said:

+ Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:36 PM, Voxial said:

+ Support

+very active
+was mod before

- Support

I think we all know why

• Laughing 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

28 minutes ago, Voxial said:

- Support

I think we all know why

I dont 💀

• Like 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

-support

DIscord group chat harassment 

edit: also spammed someones DMs when they -supported a previous app 😐

Edited by J0LTY W0LTY
  • Laughing 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png