5. Current level:

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:

6-7

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:

I don't have a single strike

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:

EEVEE Gamehunter ZJ Chineseman

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:

Yes I read it around 4 times (i've been a jugg before x3)

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: 

Yes I do.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):

Kept you waiting, huh?
After everything I went throught I'm back in this same position, applying for jugg again... how lovely
But this time is different. I'm not gonna say how juggernaut job is perfect and why his weapons are deadly as fuck cos every single one of applications had this. Surely, It is a safety way to get this whitelist but this apply ain't about the his equipment. It's about me   
Why I deserve it and what have I achieved as a player. About my reputation. What have I change in community . I've played on security for a while, meeting random people and then going on a 3-4 month break. Every time I come back I don't see a majority of old players but a new wave of players that don't know anything about the roleplay and lore deeper then what their trainer said in training. As NCO, a supervisor  I have to shape them. Teach them how to not break the MOTD and be a better security. Remember being super restrict isn't fun for them. I think i just created look of myself as a somebody who has too big EGO. No I ain't egoistic piece of shit.  I'm not gonna even say how (not) mature IRL am I BUT being mature is the part of your job so I have to be mature, it is roleplay after all and I'm NCO i have to be an example what to do. But don't go into this too much. Slightly minging isn't so bad when you do it with brain (don't make fun of people but have fun with them). Ultimately we wanna Hang out and have a good time. Isn't it the main reason why we are all playing this game? To spend some time on a server that we like, with community that we respect? That's the reason Why i want to have this WL. To simply have a better expirience of playing, have more fun and do my RP job of slaughtering dclass more efficient. 

I've done my redemtion ARC and grown as a person (only to become weeb and furry lmao) So i promise all of command members that I'm not gonna make this same mistake twice and get banned ;3

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

Nova 
Cos It has a high accuracy and deals a lot of damage. In other words to not crossfire everyone around him and one shot him as quickly as possible. (Where is my CZ 75? ;w;) 
video games gaming gif GIF

Edited by Senku

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

On 3/22/2022 at 12:44 PM, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Support

All I can say really is that you are a very good RP player and I feel you would make a great addition to the Jugg team

all what this guy say

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Star locked this topic