Trace's Shock Officer Application.

-Trace-

Shoud I be a Shock Officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for the Shock Officer position?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? Shock SFC Trace SK142

What is your current rank? SFC

How long have you been in Shock? I have been in Shock for 3 weeks but have past experience within the battalion.

How much time do you have on the server?  Currently I have 3,656:00 hours on the server with 21 Weeks of playtime

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?  I should be trusted with this positions because of my ability to be as active as possible and my ability to have fun but also keep a level of professionalism at the same time, I am definitely one of or even the most active Shock In the battalion I will do my best to improve my activity and keep my activity up. I believe it is the job of an officer to keep a good balance of both of these things to keep shock fresh and fun for everyone involved.  If I get this position I will keep a a good level of maturity and respectfulness amongst the Shock and attempt to make Shock a welcoming place for new and old players to enjoy.  

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?  I should be trusted with the position because of all my past officer and NCO  experiences, I have been an ARC Captain within the 501st,Shock Captain, a Gunnery Officer within Naval and a Death trooper 1st Lieutenant along with being an Inferno squad CSM and EJTAL and a Purge Major. Officers should be approachable and easy to talk too and I be able to talk with the people under them to implement new and exciting ideas within Shock. I am able to correct any mistakes I may make so I can be the best possible Officer I can be and set a better example for Enlisted and NCOs. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?  can keep the environment fun but also professional at the same time, I believe Officers should be able to keep the enlisted and NCOs engaged and wanting to help grow the battalion with as many tryouts and SIMs as possible. I have seen a superiority complex within the shock officer corp and I aim to cut that out from the officer corp, Officers shouldn't look down on the people he leads, they should be looking to improve them.

How active can you be? Everyday, 4 hours minimum.

Edited by -Trace-

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

+Support
- Doesn't go outside
- British
- Very calm and collected
- Prior Experience within Shock (Prev. Captain)
- informative on rules
- Doesn't power trip (Take notes!)

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

8 hours ago, Mr.E said:

+Support
- Doesn't go outside
- British
- Very calm and collected
- Prior Experience within Shock (Prev. Captain)
- informative on rules
- Doesn't power trip (Take notes!)

Good Luck!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

• Adam. locked this topic