Jeff Epstien - Ban Request- Accepted

Billy S

My reply / appeal, submitted with respect:

1. I do not want to make any excuse for my past warnings, I admit to them all, and sincerely apologise. I hope you will allow me a chance to explain my circumstances before you make a decision. Please know I am not here to contest the warnings, I only intend to humbly explain my circumstances.

2. A large majority of my warnings were incurred when I was in the earlier years of high school: in 2017/2018/19 and I made some stupid mistakes then, my mates and I found it fun to simply mess around because it was a videogame. I have since learnt that my behaviour then went against the grain of the purpose of roleplay and did have an effect on people's enjoyment of roleplay.

3. My recent warnings concern some RP mistakes, because I had not come online in a long while, over years, I was rusty over the rules. These mistakes were innocent mistakes, but mistakes nonetheless. I wish to humbly highlight then whenever I was called out for a sit in recent times, I fully cooperated, admitted guilt and asked for instructions on how to refer to the rules so I could refresh myself. I believe Billy S can attest to that, and Billy has also kindly told me he wished that I would not be permanantly banned since most of my nonsense (lets be honest, I was pretty silly back then and did make some mistakes I honestly cringe at when re-reading my past warnings before writing my appeal) took place more than 3-4 years ago. I hope thast my willingness to learn, approachability and honesty may permit me a second chance.

4. Overall and finally, I wish to ask for your permission to be allowed to continue contributing to your brilliant community. I enjoy this place, made friends here, and get along with the admins too. I am grateful for your friendships and support and with your kindness, hope to be allowed to continue here and have a good time within the boundaries of your rules. I have since taken time to familiarise myself with your MOTD and rules so I would not break them again. I have also taken some time to go through all 40 warnings I sustained, from the majority years ago, to recent ones a couple of years back. I regret all my mistakes and hope you can trust me to hold myself well if permitted another chance.

Thank you so much for taking time off to consider my appeal, and thank you in particular to Billy who has offered me good advice and kind support when he had no reason to other than his own compassion. I appreciate this deeply. I hope to hear from you soon and wish all of you well, for making this place such an enjoyable one. Some of my best memories on GMod come from here, hence my attachment to this place haha.

Sincerely,

'Jeff E.' - the username I usually play by, and the name most of the server knows me by!

7 minutes ago, Billy S said:

Your In-game: Billy

The player's name in-game: Jeff Epstien

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:20505816

What did the player do: Hit the 40 Warns

Evidence (REQUIRED): 
https://gyazo.com/d0d78657e2c94961f3d2dbfcfb835ae3

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma Ban

Any extra information:

+Support

I just had to issue his 43rd warning (Fail RP). He has had 43 different chances. 

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

-Support
Just hear me out, I get that he just received his 43rd warn, however it isn't anything that bad maybe he is just re-learning the game 
Maybe he just forgot how to play Gmod in general, even if I feel a job of a admin is to explain the rules, not warn them for something every time they did something bad and Gaming Light has made a lot of improvement, also I think we should all agree that mods back then in recent clips got so hungry for giving out a warn, that is just my input

In addition, it was a long time ago, I understand the tradition of passing 43 warns but I will take time out of my day to explain the entire MoTd if needed.

lets give him a chance

Alright im boutta head out