IC Caine

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC DMS SFC 8515 Caine

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No

3. How many warnings do you have?:

None, and I intend on keeping it that way

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I am on every day to the best of my ability. Classes started up again as of this morning so activity might slightly dip in the mornings but I will continue to be active daily. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Demolitions

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I want to become an IC officer because I believe I am ready to take on more responsibility within the IC job itself. I thoroughly enjoy everyone within the battalion and wish to strengthen my relationships with them as well as having a few more tasks to handle on a daily basis. To me, becoming an officer is, in a sense, being given an extra level of trust as well as another tier of respect and that alone will drive me to do the best job that I can and ensure that certain standards are kept. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I believe that I should be trusted because I have had no warnings during the entirety of my time on the server. I also am frequently on and interacting with others that are in the TeamSpeak as well as other players within the server. I follow all procedures and have had no issues with following the necessary steps for all tasks that I am given. If a mistake is ever made I own up to it and view it as a learning opportunity for the future as well as honing my skill set in the officer field. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

I have a strong belief that while leniency and flexibility is important, I also believe even more that rules are put in place to be followed. With me filling out this application I am vowing to uphold all of the rules and regulations that are brought with it and swear to abide by them and vow to enforce them to their fullest however need be. 

+Support

-Quite active, works well with others.

- Tactically trained, handles him self well in engagement

- Well disciplined

As I have said in he past, IC is always looking for this kind of trooper. I feel he will do well reinforcing the ranks.

Good Luck!

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Ravix said:

+Support

-Quite active, works well with others.

- Tactically trained, handles him self well in engagement

- Well disciplined

As I have said in he past, IC is always looking for this kind of trooper. I feel he will do well reinforcing the ranks.

Good Luck!

Never had a interaction with you but would love to see more IC and work with them!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Rux locked this topic