6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Mar

What is your steam name?: [GL] Mar

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:177712110 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been on many other servers as a member of high staff as equivalent to as you would way Lead Admin in current staff

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) January 9, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? January 30, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warnings do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2781053934

Have you donated? Yes up to a 1k

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NO

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator + need this): MiniEpic, Tactical, Will, Mikey, Zerg, Phil, Drippy, Jimmy

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Why I feel that I deserve my next rank is that not only have I just worked under Jimmy James as a manager and seen what kind of work himself and also Drippy has introduced. I have also worked under managers such as eternity and Mathews. Both had done long and hard work to receive the rank of manager and I have learned a lot from all three of them. I have currently 20 weeks of time played in game and nearly 100 minutes inside of the new server IP. But also 2,871 minutes on the last server's IP. If I were to become Senior admin then I would be able to assist management in the staff interviews to allow some kind of workload to be lifted off of them the best that I could assist with that. I feel that I am currently mature enough to deal with stressful situations between not only players but other members of staff. My main purpose for knowing that I am ready to become a senior admin is to make sure that when sits are placed into staffs hands that it is not throw there or left for them to have to deal with and have the  stress taken off them and that someone will be able to take sits off their hands that are stacking up and not have management have to ask someone to get on staff to deal with it. I have had many times where a situation has happened and I could have stepped in as an administrator but unfortunately my current rank restricts myself to take things into a staff manor. I know that I am still able to do most things as an admin but things I could deal with before the event happens such as a Mass RDM. I know that no one on any server could say they know everything such as I am saying I don’t know anything but I feel that during my time in admin I have learned as much as I could and I feel that I am ready to learn some more at the rank of Senior admin. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, if I were to be in a seat with a person that was mass RDMing and I was on staff I would grab them like normal and freeze them on the roof. I would explain to them that it is not allowed and follow the required staff handbook. If they were to start to curse at me then I would ask them to stop or I would gag then so I could continue to handle their Mass RDM.

Second, If I was off-duty I would fist God myself so the play does not kill me as I try to bring them to a roof then I would try to give the player the proper punishment if they were to start to curse at me then I would tell them to stop if not then I would follow it up with a gag and Finnish there punishment.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

Whether I would be on or off duty I would attempt to get enough evidence to hand to SMT to deal with the ALT account. Furthermore I would basically stay out of voice range the best I could to and treat them like any normal person for it they were to have a sit sent against them. 

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

If a person were to threaten to chargeback I would get the amount of evidence needed to have the person dealt with and following that I would go ahead and reach out to any SMT that may be online and if not then I would reach out to the need SMT in the discord and fill out the format and provide any thing that SMT would need to complete their investigation

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If I were to witness or have proof of a family causing mass mining and issues I would be on staff or off of staff I would first head to a roof or admin room that would containing enough room for the family then following that I would explain why they are being brought to the sit and punishments that would be handed out. If they were to continue after that point then I would follow the staff handbook for the path of punishment that should be handed out to any player of the server.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I were to run into a situation that I did not know then I would first try to look it up to see if that would lead anywhere in the cause that it did not then I would go to staff chat to see if anyone was to run into the same situation and what the right way to handle that was. For say that no one was on/ no one new then I would ask and higher staff in ts if they were to know. Finally if no one would know I would ask them to please make a forum post about the situation as the staff and myself could not answer the question. And of course to make sure that it was a player report and to write down that staff could not find out the correct way to handle the sit for the correct way.

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+Support

-Good staff member that helps when they can

-Active

-Professional

-Occasionally remembers to wear deodorant 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

3 hours ago, The_Kman said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+1 Mar is someone you can always count on, when it comes to staff he is professional, responsible, and knowledgeable. He is a very important team member and every interaction I've had with him was a positive one. When I was Low Command for PD a while ago, I saw him in action, he is a great role model as well. Not promoting Mar would be a disservice to the community, as people like him are needed to fill these roles.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

On 3/21/2022 at 8:36 AM, complex7 said:

+Support
- In Depth Application

- Remains Proffesional During Sits

- Very Active

- Helps Other Staff Members Out When Needed
- Fit For The Position

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle

On 3/21/2022 at 10:36 AM, complex7 said:

+Support
- In Depth Application

- Remains Proffesional During Sits

- Very Active

- Helps Other Staff Members Out When Needed
- Fit For The Position

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 3/21/2022 at 3:27 PM, The_Kman said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC