Soul's SUPER Admin Application - Denied

Demon Dice

On 3/21/2022 at 11:08 AM, J0LTY W0LTY said:

-support

Compared to the other applicants, I don't think Soul is ready for this rank. While yes he can be active, from my own experience he has seemed to have been "oblivious" (taken with a grain of salt) to current events within server and/or branch.

While I do believe in the future he may be qualified, I don't think now is the time. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:49 PM, 1stSavagerY said:

+SUPPORT

Man's an absolute beast he's super active and super fun, he deserves it.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+/- Support

You perform well while in the staff team however there's been some attitude problems that I've seen (While not as bad as some others are claiming, It's still there). I think you should take some more time as a Senior Admin before you move to JMT.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

You've been involved with the community for as long as I've been here, and have seen that you do good by people, and are a well trustworthy member of the staff team. Everyone can have attitude problems, we all can't be perfect!

You have my +Support, best of luck.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

absolutely, even though I haven't been around in a while, I know Soul is an amazing candidate for Super Admin.

he embodies all the values needed to be a proper leader to the rest of the staff team, and he's a super cool guy to talk with

he's put so much effort into the server, and even I saw that when I was still around, and I would absolutely love to see him in the position

Huge +Support from me

On 3/21/2022 at 7:41 AM, oofWill said:

mass +support

Soul deserves this rank, he has a good application and good qualities, he mentors trial mods and always offers his support to people if a sit is going on for a long time or needs help. Great leadership qualities and deserves JMT.

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 10:08 AM, J0LTY W0LTY said:

-support

Compared to the other applicants, I don't think Soul is ready for this rank. While yes he can be active, from my own experience he has seemed to have been "oblivious" (taken with a grain of salt) to current events within server and/or branch.

While I do believe in the future he may be qualified, I don't think now is the time. 

• Dislike 1

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png