Cosmic SuperAdmin App- Accepted

Cosmic

What is your in-game name?: Cosmic

What is your steam name?: [GL] Cosmic

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:115013183

What is your discord username : Cosmic#9037

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Of course on the Gaminlight server, but I've been staff on a few Gmod servers that aren't just RP but TTT and DarkRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2020

What date did you make your forums account? January 22 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT+1 (CET)

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Must say, when I first joined the staff of this community I never thought I would have reached the time where I would be writing an application such as this, through the many months I have passed in this community i definitely grew attached to it and now I don't want anything but the best for it. As probably most of you will respond to this application, yes I am the newest Senior Admin in the staff team but that doesn't specifically mean that I am lacking in experience with staffing or with mentoring other staff members. My goal in the staff team is obviously to move up in the ranks as every staff probably thinks and give it my all to help the community in every way I can. Last thing I definitely think that within the higher ranks more timezone coverage could be used and I think that I am a great fit for it.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
 Before jumping to muting I'd try my best to calm the player and let me explain to him the reason on why he's in the staff sit, obviously that does not always work so if they won't let me say a word I'll gag them and then explain, after finishing my explanation I'd explain to them what the punishment is and then ungag them, based on how they react I will tell them that they shouldn't have done what they did in the first place and are always free to appeal the warn on the forums or report me if they think it's a false warnings.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would begin to split the players apart and try to get their side of the story, if the player still is being toxic instead of explaining the situation I would let them sit in their corner and get the story from other people and later on based on my judgement on the proof and different sides I would notify them on the final decision on the sit.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

As I've already run into this situation players sometimes won't care about receiving a warn or not and will just ask to be returned, whenever that happends I tend to keep them in the staff room with me and try to reason with them and explain them one more time that acting like that won't improve their situation, if I do have to take action in other matters I will jail them and then get back to them until they have finally accepted to start improving. Further actions of not caring will just lead to more time spending outside of RP as I won't let someone that will clearly just go back to breaking rules do it, leaving will obviously be an LTAP ban.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

First I would check of the evidence on the said player, I would then check previous warnings he has received on the server or the playtime he has so far. Once I bring him into the sit I would first explain why he's there and after that once he swears that he followed the server rules I'll show the proof of this (if available) or tell them who they were reported by. Based on the severity of the exploit I would decide what the punishment is and check if it's an exploit that is ruining other player's gameplay experience or overall give them an unfair advantage or if it's an harmful which could deserve a verbal unless he has been repeatedly doing it.

That's all folks, not gon make it shiny cause uhhh idk. All criticism or negative opinions will be taken into account to improve myself as a person and staff member, so don't be afraid to speak your mind. Thanks for the opportunity!

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

I was given the opportunity to apply to Super Admin by Jayden despite being promoted not too long ago.
Feel free to still -support if you think I need more time as Senior Admin, besides that I'd like to hear more about something else besides my last promotion so I can improve myself.

Thanks Everyone ❤️

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

6 hours ago, Voxial said:

+ support

+ very active

+ great staff member

Definitely deserves this rank 🙂

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+support

Dont really interact with you but I myself havnt seen anything negative from you

good luck

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, J0LTY W0LTY said:

+support

Dont really interact with you but I myself havnt seen anything negative from you

good luck

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

12 hours ago, CyClone said:

+support

very great S-Admin

Fit for JMT!!

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

Amazing command of ci

But you do come off pretty standoffish alot, just something to work on.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support

The only reason I would not plus support is that you haven't been a Senior Admin as long as everyone else has been if you had been a Senior Admin as long as everyone else I would defiantly +Support you
BUT
Does a decent job at CMD
Knows when to be serous
Can handle a lot of responsibility

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

1 hour ago, DemiGodRaymond said:

+/- Support

The only reason I would not plus support is that you haven't been a Senior Admin as long as everyone else has been if you had been a Senior Admin as long as everyone else I would defiantly +Support you
BUT
Does a decent job at CMD
Knows when to be serous
Can handle a lot of responsibility

QuoteX6!!!!!!

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |