• No

Rank You are Applying For:  CPT

In-Game Name:  Abrams

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:627737781

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  11 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: Eastern

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I believe I should get captain because I am fairly active on the server and have had the chance to be in many situations where experience is required and insight can be provided. I enjoy helping people out training Cadets and helping out OFCs when I can and encouraging any and all  ranks inside the Police Department. I have had the opportunity to deal with many situations and with the the support of other members we have been able to come to quick and fair decisions and or punishments.  I am also able to host meetings at different times in order to give everyone a chance to attend meetings and get insight and possible promotions, this will also give everyone the chance to get access to important information that might be needed in order to do there jobs effectively. I believe with my experience and insight I would be a good fit for Captain.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Abrams

+Support 
-Don't know why this doesn't have more responses.
-Active
-Dedicated
-Has been a PD LT for 11 Weeks.
-Has the experience. 
-Ready for CPT

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+Support
- Active
- Very skilled in his job
-dedicated

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

11 hours ago, Tactical Ten Year Old said:

+support 
- I have seen him working closely with high command to better the department and explore his authority and command
- Communicates with lower ranking officers and is a reliable member of command.
- the only - is that hes on SCO a little too much for my liking rather then PD but that's fine

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

18 hours ago, Tactical Ten Year Old said:

+support 
- I have seen him working closely with high command to better the department and explore his authority and command
- Communicates with lower ranking officers and is a reliable member of command.
- the only - is that hes on SCO a little too much for my liking rather then PD but that's fine

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

+/- Support

Experience is one thing, the ability to actually carry out such functions in a manner is another.
While I have minimal doubt in the knowledge you have (of course as anyone would with such longevity) there are times in which you at best are towing the line, or at worst discouraging or rude. Your professionalism towards either myself or sometimes others is something that I would've hoped improve and learn upon. Yet I cant see that engagement happening, least not to me.  Perhaps I'm alone in this, yet it is what I think with my experiences and reactions. As such I regretfully hold this application with doubt.

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

2 hours ago, thayze said:

+/- Support

Experience is one thing, the ability to actually carry out such functions in a manner is another.
While I have minimal doubt in the knowledge you have (of course as anyone would with such longevity) there are times in which you at best are towing the line, or at worst discouraging or rude. Your professionalism towards either myself or sometimes others is something that I would've hoped improve and learn upon. Yet I cant see that engagement happening, least not to me.  Perhaps I'm alone in this, yet it is what I think with my experiences and reactions. As such I regretfully hold this application with doubt.

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

21 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support 
-Don't know why this doesn't have more responses.
-Active
-Dedicated
-Has been a PD LT for 11 Weeks.
-Has the experience. 
-Ready for CPT

PD CPT Abrams = True

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

On 3/23/2022 at 8:09 PM, thayze said:

+/- Support

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali