Loaf's Super Admin Application - Denied

Loaff

On 3/23/2022 at 6:12 AM, Sixx said:

+/-Support 

I dont really see you on much at all, But that may be due to work schedules / time zones. 

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

On 3/23/2022 at 8:36 PM, PlantBruh said:

Huge +support 
A fantastic guy, and an even better staff member. Jeez I feel real bad for the guy that's gotta chose there's so many great options here 

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 7:36 PM, PlantBruh said:

Huge +support 
A fantastic guy, and an even better staff member. Jeez I feel real bad for the guy that's gotta chose there's so many great options here 

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

On 3/20/2022 at 9:22 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Ive been trying to get this man to apply for ages. With working along side him in maintenance I know how much of a hard worker and great thinker and problem solver he is. I know he would be an excelent super admin and cant think of anyone else more deserving!

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png