Toasty's Super Admin Application- Accepted

Toasty

+support

he is so active I have no clue how he does it, not only is he a senior admin he is an ET, AND a Forums Diplomat. Has a good application, 479 words so it highly exceeds the 150 word limit. Good scenario questions. He is a HCMD and has a lot of experience. Authoritive, mature, and nice. Overall fit for staff!

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 3/21/2022 at 11:55 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

- An absolutely amazing CMDR of Nu7.

-
Has tons of experience in leading and being a leader.
- Makes fair judgement and decisions. 
- Puts a lot of effort into the server.

Good luck!

Major +Support

Everyone else has said everything else perfectly, but whenever I heard about anyone having staff training from Toasty they never really had any issues or confusion on where to go for things compared to some other senior admins. Not to mention this mans helped me come out the slumpt of beginning staff anxiety. If anyone deserves super admin it would have to be Toasty!

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 3/20/2022 at 9:02 PM, Tazza said:

+Support
+again like all of the other applicants your friendly, active and just a great staff member
+ I like toast so yeah 

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 3/22/2022 at 12:37 PM, IgnisNuts said:

Major +Support

Everyone else has said everything else perfectly, but whenever I heard about anyone having staff training from Toasty they never really had any issues or confusion on where to go for things compared to some other senior admins. Not to mention this mans helped me come out the slumpt of beginning staff anxiety. If anyone deserves super admin it would have to be Toasty!