Toasty's Super Admin Application- Accepted

Toasty

What is your in-game name?: Toasty

What is your steam name?: [GL] Toasty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:462304249

What is your discord username: Toasty#1797

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I joined the staff team in SCP-RP on March 28th of 2021. I am currently a Senior Admin (9/3/21 - Current).

What date did you start playing in the community?: Id say mid January, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?: February 3rd, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 0

What is your donor rank?: Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community?: N/A

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for?: Super Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Throughout my time in this wonderful community I have met so many amazing people be that through RP or Staff, each of those people has helped me become the person I am today. When I first started playing on this server I was too shy to use my mic and didn't know what I was doing, since I needed help I made a staff ticket and a member came to help me. That person was very kind and walked me through what I needed to do in order to play because the interaction I had with them made me stick on the server and also made me want to join the staff team in order to help players the same way that staff member helped me. Joining the staff team was one of the best things I could have done on this server and I'm thankful for being given the opportunity to help out the same community that has helped me.

I believe if I were to be given the rank of Super Admin, I will be able to bring skills to JMT that will help benefit the staff team and the server as a whole, these skills include; Leadership, Dedication, and Attentiveness just to name a few. I ensure that I am always available if needed be that in Game, Team Speak, or in Discord. I’m glad to help with any situation that someone is experiencing and answer any questions they might have. I will ensure that staff members are not left in the dark and receive the proper training required for them to become successful staff members themselves. In order to help out, I have joined Forums Diplomats to help keep the Forums a clean place for people to use. I have also joined the Support Team in order to ensure that members of the community get the proper help they need. As a Super Admin, I will be able to help out staff members in various different ways ranging from small stuff like telling them their quota to larger stuff like helping a staff member administer the proper punishment to a player that has been quite naughty, whatever the problem is I am glad to help and I will ensure that it will be dealt with in a proper and swift manner so that everyone will be able to get back to playing on the server and having a great experience while doing so. 

I would like to wrap this up by thanking everyone who has given me the opportunity to become the staff member I am today. Thank you for taking the time to read through my application and giving me the opportunity to apply for Super Admin. I have gotten so much from this community and I believe this is the next step for me to help give back to such a wonderful community. 

Scenario questions

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly I will try and deescalate the situation, if that doesn't work and the person is out of hand then I would have to !gag them, will also have to !mute them if they take it to chat. After that I will inform them that they will be receiving a Warn for being Not Compliant With Staff and depending on what they have been saying could also result in a Staff Diss Warn on top of their MRDM Warn. I will issue the Warn and since they are getting a Warn for MRDM they will receive a 5 Day ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: Like the previous situation I will try and deescalate the situation, if that doesn't work then I will separate the players into each corner of the staff room so then I can get a detailed description of each of their POV and any available clips. Once I have got all the evidence, I will settle the situation by administering the proper punishments if necessary.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?: Depending on what they have done I will administer another punishment. For RMD I will Jail them for a short time, for toxicity in chat I will !mute them, and for toxicity in voice I will !gag them. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: If the player has been caught doing it then I will give them a Warn for Exploiting, if there is no evidence then I will inform them that what they have been doing is a punishable offense and return them, once they are returned I make sure to keep and eye on them and if they continue to abuse the bug and i catch them then they will receive a Warn for Exploiting and Lying to staff since they said they didn't do it.

• Like 1

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

+Support
+again like all of the other applicants your friendly, active and just a great staff member
+ I like toast so yeah 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

11 minutes ago, Tazza said:

+Support
+again like all of the other applicants your friendly, active and just a great staff member
+ I like toast so yeah 

Totally agree, this man has potential to even be DoTF I see why not trust em

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+Support

Toasty deserves this, Is there anymore I need to say?

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Tazza said:

+Support
+ I like toast so yeah 

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

8 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support 

I have no words for this man. Unbelievably Great Applicant

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+support

Have nothing negative about you, good luck!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Tazza said:

+Support
+ I like toast so yeah 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+ Support

- An absolutely amazing CMDR of Nu7.

-
Has tons of experience in leading and being a leader.
- Makes fair judgement and decisions. 
- Puts a lot of effort into the server.

Good luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

- Always did really well. Experienced, responsible and fair.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

+Support 

Really nice guy and hears people out

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
Very active
Great with helping people
Almost always able to be talked with
Great at being a Leader

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

21 hours ago, Tazza said:

+Support
+ I like toast so yeah 

Butter and Toast.... MMMMMM
QuoteX7

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |