What is your in-game name?:

Dano

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Dano

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:147818384

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Dano#3370

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, Alot I have learned most of it here at GamingLight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

October 2020

What date did you make your forums account?

October 19 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

7 but they are all from 2020 and one from early 2021.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

yes multiple times troughout my time as staff

Timezone:

GMT+1

What rank are you applying for?

SuperAdmin, JMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

To start I have been with the GamingLight SCP:RP Staff team since 2/2/2021 ever since I joined the Staff team I have had a lot of fun moments and learned a lot of new things about the server and how it works / functions.
I have met a lot of new people while helping new and experienced players out during sits and whenever they had any questions in the chat.
This is one of the major reasons why I have stuck with this staff team since then, all the memories I've made and keep making and the aspect of helping people keep the server interesting for me.
I have been in the position of Senior Admin since 8/13/2021 so my experience with helping people with the more major issues and helping out and training my fellow staff members is one of the main tasks I enjoy doing most.
as to why I believe I deserve the rank of SuperAdmin,
I am mostly active in the GMT timezone otherwise known as the "Off-Hours" when there is almost no JMT+ on, So if I were to receive this role it would enable me and other staff during these times to handle more major issues if they occur.
As I've mentioned before I have been part of the staff team for over a year now and I have about 7 months of experience as a Senior Admin so my understanding of the staff team and all the rules of the SCP:RP server including the staff handbook are quite good if I may say so myself.
I have dealt with possibly every kind of sit you could think of and handled a lot of issues on both the server and TeamSpeak or Gaminglight main discord.
After spending this much time helping others with all of these different kinds of issues I wanted to look for different responsibilities to take on and I feel as if acquiring the rank of SuperAdmin will enable me to take on new and more important responsibilities.
I feel confident in the abilities that I hope to be able to take on the rank of SuperAdmin one day!

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would start off by bringing both players to the sit, If the player that got reported keeps swearing at me I will give them a verbal warning that if they don't stop they will be gagged and or muted so I can continue with the sit If the player wouldn't stop and start dissing as well I would ga and or mute them and then check what the sit was made for and ask the reporter to tell me their side and I would give the player that was cursing another chance to explain their side and take a look at the logs if needed and handle the sit as normal.
Check logs explain what happened or what went wrong and work it out with them and hand out a warn for Staff Diss if I feel necessary and include any warnable offenses in that warn if they were conducted.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

If the players start to get frustrated I would tell them to let each other speak and calm down and otherwise, I would get the 2 people who were originally part of the sit to explain their sides and I would go from there, If anyone has a clip for proof or a screenshot I would let them stay and otherwise return them because without solid evidence I wouldn't have more than 2 people in a sit either way since witnesses aren't allowed while making a decision in a sit.

Another solution would be to have everyone be quiet and have them explain their sides one by one and from there proceed as normal, Check logs hand out warns if needed verbal or formal.
If they keep getting frustrated I would gag and or mute if needed and continue with the sit.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If they keep running away and or dissing I would freeze them and or mute or gag them to explain what is going to happen or happened to them.
If they leave during the sit I would hand out the warn with any warnable offenses he has done and add LTAP to the warn as well as a 3-day ban for LTAP.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Ask the reporter for any solid proof they might have if none can be provided tell them to be careful either way since it is punishable.
if Evidence does get provided I would tell them and explain to them that they lied and abused the bug and that they will be Warned and banned for exploiting a known bug and lying to staff as they swore they never did that.

Thank you for taking your time to read this Application! - Dano

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+Support

+Like the others your active, friendly and just a good person to be around.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, Tazza said:

+Support

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Massive + Support

Really damn active

Likes to help new mods and Admins as well

Has been a member of the community for a long time

Fit for JMT

Would be great to have a JMT member during the off hours

Legit Piller v.2

Best of luck!

Edited by Diz
  • Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

8 hours ago, Tazza said:

+Support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+/- support

He is a bit mingey, but i do believe he could take the rank seriously if given it. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+/-

Activity could improve

Haven't seen as many "accomplishments" as other candidates.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Does good by the community, never experienced any trust issues with this mans. Also always fun to be around in game and to talk with in TS.

Best of luck!

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

+Support
Can be a little goofy but knows when to get serous 
Does a decent Job at staff
Well known
Great person to talk with

- Could be a bit more active but it could just be the time zone

Edited by DemiGodRaymond

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

21 hours ago, Tazza said:

+Support

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

I am sitting neutral on this one.
because dano is stinky.

But seriously. Dano. You are nice, and promising, but not as active as other candidates show. I understand if you are going throughout IRL or IG problems though.

Edited by The Real Slim Nova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

On 3/21/2022 at 7:39 AM, Diz said:

Massive + Support

Really damn active

Likes to help new mods and Admins as well

Has been a member of the community for a long time

Fit for JMT

Would be great to have a JMT member during the off hours

Legit Piller v.2

Best of luck!