RyZe Officer Application

RyZe

What is your In Game Name? RyZe

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:531866812

How Long Have You Been In 501st? 3/06/22 / 14 days / 2 weeks

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I want to become and officer so I can help out and be more able to do trainings and SIMS. Also I want to become a officer so that I can start to promote people that I see are doing very well in the battalion weather it is that they are on a lot or if they are taking orders very well and helping helping out. Also if I was an officer I can be able to lead 501ST missions as ground command which I have already done as an NCO which I think I did very well on I can help you guys with filling out stuff I can hold SIM's for you guys and get the 501ST the reputation that they deserve.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I can assist by being on a lot, I can also assist with ground command on missions and report back to you who I think deserves a promotion. I can also assist them with doing plenty of SIM's so we can make sure that our 501ST are always ready for action, and also so we can serve Lord Vader at out greatest capacity. I can also assist by making sure that our NCO's are doing there job by training and getting more 501ST so we can build our reputation in the server and prove that we really are the best battalion.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I already do a good amount of training as a NCO but if I was an officer I would be able to do a lot more stuff because I am a higher rank and people might want to listen to me more. But its not about them wanting them to listen to me its just so I can help out as ground command and I also can help with promotions because I am on a lot. I also can make sure the NCO's are training.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? Yes I am a commander in another server and Captain in another. So I know what it means to be an officer.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose is to do trainings and be an influence on the enlisted. 

Edited by RyZe

• RyZe changed the title to RyZe Officer Application

-support

while I appreciate all that you do in the 501st, I just don’t think you’re quite ready. You have been a fantastic trooper overall, but that’s just it. You haven’t really shown that you’re ready to be an officer, to me anyway. 
now on question number one, you wrote a sizable paragraph, however your wording is a little redundant, and while not too important, your grammar was off. A wise man once told me you are only as good a candidate as your application looks. This one is bland, and formatting is inconsistent.

For question number two your answer was vague but to the point. However it’s important you realize firstly that as an officer, your job is not only promotions but rather the policing of enlisted men, the morale of NCOs and quite a balancing act between who deserves a promotion and what we can afford at the moment.

in the past, we all make mistakes, so I did my research and delved into a bit of your history of the ISDGL and you did have a ban for racism for an incident in /advert as well as voice chat and a supposed sound board around late February. When Name explained the situation you argued rather than accepted it, also notably refusing to follow the ban appeal format. 

For question number four, the only statement I have qualms with is the “making sure NCOs do trainings.” It’s easier said than done trust me. I try my hardest every week to make sure no one gets striked, but every week we have something that happens, whether it’s simple, like failure to adhere to roll call, or just not meeting quota. If you have an idea of how things can be run, bring it up. Officers can only improve on the system if we notice an error. If you notice an error in the operating procedure, point it out, and we will tell you why it’s done that way and work on some fixes from there!

Overall I appreciate you as a person and a member of the 501st, but I want you to show me why you deserve to be an officer first. Words aren’t anything without action. “Acta non verba” which means “Acts, not words.” 
I may not support your application in the moment, but I’m extending a hand to you and asking you to prove me wrong, not as an insult, but a personal challenge. I want to see you, no matter where I am on the ship, running sims, plotting missions, doing patrols reigning one some of the wild folks we have, I want to see you showing myself, the command team, as well as your peers that you are the man for that job. Thank you for your time.

501st HVYAL MAJ Memphis 7861/ARC04

Pros:

+active

+great NCO

Cons:

-GREAT NCO

-Racism incident

-Seems to see this as black and white rather than practical

-never made waves as a leader to myself, personally

Edited by memphissmayfire
Did some research

2 hours ago, memphissmayfire said:

-support

while I appreciate all that you do in the 501st, I just don’t think you’re quite ready. You have been a fantastic trooper overall, but that’s just it. You haven’t really shown that you’re ready to be an officer, to me anyway. 
now on question number one, you wrote a sizable paragraph, however your wording is a little redundant, and while not too important, your grammar was off. A wise man once told me you are only as good a candidate as your application looks. This one is bland, and formatting is inconsistent.

For question number two your answer was vague but to the point. However it’s important you realize firstly that as an officer, your job is not only promotions but rather the policing of enlisted men, the morale of NCOs and quite a balancing act between who deserves a promotion and what we can afford at the moment.

in the past, we all make mistakes, so I did my research and delved into a bit of your history of the ISDGL and you did have a ban for racism for an incident in /advert as well as voice chat and a supposed sound board around late February. When Name explained the situation you argued rather than accepted it, also notably refusing to follow the ban appeal format. 

For question number four, the only statement I have qualms with is the “making sure NCOs do trainings.” It’s easier said than done trust me. I try my hardest every week to make sure no one gets striked, but every week we have something that happens, whether it’s simple, like failure to adhere to roll call, or just not meeting quota. If you have an idea of how things can be run, bring it up. Officers can only improve on the system if we notice an error. If you notice an error in the operating procedure, point it out, and we will tell you why it’s done that way and work on some fixes from there!

Overall I appreciate you as a person and a member of the 501st, but I want you to show me why you deserve to be an officer first. Words aren’t anything without action. “Acta non verba” which means “Acts, not words.” 
I may not support your application in the moment, but I’m extending a hand to you and asking you to prove me wrong, not as an insult, but a personal challenge. I want to see you, no matter where I am on the ship, running sims, plotting missions, doing patrols reigning one some of the wild folks we have, I want to see you showing myself, the command team, as well as your peers that you are the man for that job. Thank you for your time.

Pros:

+active

+great NCO

Cons:

-GREAT NCO

-Racism incident

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

10 hours ago, memphissmayfire said:

-support

Pros:

+active

+great NCO

Cons:

-GREAT NCO

-Racism incident

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

22 hours ago, memphissmayfire said:

-support

Pros:

+active

+great NCO

Cons:

-GREAT NCO

-Racism incident

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Application Denied
Unfortunately after intensive review by 501st Command, we have decided to deny your application for officer, you may reapply in 1 week.

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"