Kiar's Officer Application

Kiar

Should this application be accepted.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be approved for Flight Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your name?
Kiar

What is your rank?

Navigational Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?
Almost 2 weeks at the time of writing.

What rank are you applying for?
Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why?
No battalion strikes, No server strikes.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words)
I believe that I can be trusted with the rank of Flight Lieutenant due to my dedication to the battalion and the server as a whole. Within the last week alone I have hosted a multitude of tryouts, have trained people to fly and shown initiative. I have taught cadets on how to properly fly and battle within the airspace and have conducted one on one sessions to help them improve. I have shown that I am capable of leading our members in starfighter corps. I want to be able to further my career within the battalion and assist command in any way I possibly can, as I wish to eventually become part of command someday.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words)
Should i be given the rank of Flight Lieutenant, I would assist command in any way, shape, and form that i would be allowed to. I would continue performing my duties that I had as an NCO while also further leading the battalion on the path that it should be on. I will assist by bringing up suggestions that I have of my own, along with the suggestions and concerns that our fellow enlisted have.

What is the point of been a officer? (50 words)
The point of being an officer is being able to lead the battalion in any situation, whether it's within the airspace of the ISB, on the ship protecting our stations, and even on the ground. An officer should be able to handle any stressful situation and take criticism. An officer should be there for both NCO and enlisted, to both listen to the problems that they have encountered, and to assist in bringing their suggestions up so that their voices may be heard.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words)
Should I witness a fellow officer messing around and commanding NCO's to do the same I would first determine if what they are doing is in violation of the Starfighter Corps SOP or ISB rules. Should that be the case I would inform them all that what they are doing violates the SOP/ISB rules and list which rules were broken, then tell them to stop what they are doing, otherwise shock may be called to handle the situation and it would be brought up to the Chain of Command.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?
I agree.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

+Support

-Great NCO

-One of the most active NCOs atm

-Pretty mature

-Really good interactions

-Got what it takes to be officer

-Would be great addiction to our officer team

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

+ Support

+ Active

+ good at his job

Have not had many run ins but best of luck

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

39 minutes ago, WebSter_Cze said:

+Support

-Great NCO

-One of the most active NCOs atm

-Pretty mature

-Really good interactions

-Got what it takes to be officer

-Would be great addiction to our officer team

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif