MiKeY - False Warn Report- Denied

AmethystRibbon

Your In-game: AmethystRibbon (At the time- Temp UMC Amie R)

The admin's name in-game: Watcher MiKeY

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] rambo1085

What warning did you receive: ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199081324508

Why do you think this warn was false: I think that this warn was false as I had no foul intention towards anyone involved. It was all jokes, and in the end, it was an honest accident (due to some not-so-kind lag). I did sound upset when it occurred, but it was mainly because the siren was deafening, and I was lagging a decently painful amount. As you can see in the video, I was lagging quite hard when I accidentally hit the car with my Bayonet Knife | Lore. I meant to hit the ground with my knife and had no intention of actually hitting the car. Since I intended to hit the ground, I didn't believe that I had hit the car and proceeded to think that I had hit the ground. However, I lagged, and my hit resulted in causing damage to the car and the driver. I didn't realize I did until I was warned shortly thereafter.

Any extra information: Due to lag, I feel that a verbal warning or a jail would've been most appropriate. SMT did have a valid reason for giving the warn. However, I did lag at the occurrence and did not have any actual intention of hitting the car or harming the person inside.

Link to the Visual Proof of Lag:

Edited by AmethystRibbon
  • Like 1

+support 

-Clear Lag

-Deff a clear good warn just the lag shows that it was not intecinal

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+Support

-She appears to be genuinely sorry for her mistake 
-From the video did not appear to be minging in anyway. Should be swing knifes at cars? Probably not but plenty of people hit the ground with their knife.
-She has never been warned before and should've been given a verbal since there is no history of minging. 

Ribbon.jpg

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

4 minutes ago, Lime King said:

+Support

-She appears to be genuinely sorry for her mistake 
-From the video did not appear to be minging in anyway. Should be swing knifes at cars? Probably not but plenty of people hit the ground with their knife.
-She has never been warned before and should've been given a verbal since there is no history of minging. 

Ribbon.jpg

Alright im boutta head out

+Support

Probably looked like intentional minging on MiKeY's screen but the clip shows a different context, would've hit the ground without the lag freezing both Amethyst and the car mid-swing.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

1 hour ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Probably looked like intentional minging on MiKeY's screen but the clip shows a different context, would've hit the ground without the lag freezing both Amethyst and the car mid-swing.

i agree. i doesnt even seem like she hits the car since it sounds like she hits the ground and the car lags as well
+ support

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

Yes this is a SMT report, however, it does not look intentional, or like mingery. Amethyst has a very clean warn reputation, and giving a verbal warning would be more than enough. Even though it probably looked differently on Mikeys screen, the video proves it was an accident. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Head Admin

In my POV, you can see and hear AmethystRibbon approach my car and yell, "Turn off the dang siren," after which she hits my car, causing me damage. I don't think you can blame lag for anything like this because I was backing up when she swung her knife into my car for no reason. Yes, it could have been an accident, but why would you swing your knife in the middle of the road as a car approaches? It's the same as discharging a gun on a busy highway while cars are crossing and hitting one by accident. You didn't mean to shoot the vehicles, but you did it nonetheless. I believe that is a valid warning, and I will wait to hear SMT's decision.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

25 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

In my POV, you can see and hear AmethystRibbon approach my car and yell, "Turn off the dang siren," after which she hits my car, causing me damage. I don't think you can blame lag for anything like this because I was backing up when she swung her knife into my car for no reason. Yes, it could have been an accident, but why would you swing your knife in the middle of the road as a car approaches? It's the same as discharging a gun on a busy highway while cars are crossing and hitting one by accident. You didn't mean to shoot the vehicles, but you did it nonetheless. I believe that is a valid warning, and I will wait to hear SMT's decision.

-SUPPORT

43 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-Support

your video shows you running up angry towards the car pulling out your knife then swinging your knife AND THEN your game freezes for about a second still being angry, and with Mikey's video showing that you ran towards the car yelling about the siren and running deliberately towards it for some distance then you swing and then the short lag spike happens. at no time does either video show immense lag occurring, even if it was a mistake and you regret it, both of the videos show you deliberately running to the car pulling out your knife, and swinging, this is a valid warning.

Denied

The lag was not a factor in this situation at all. The lag would not affect any of these things leading up to you hitting his car not once, but twice:
1) pulling out your knife
2) charging at his car screaming
3) proceeding to swing your knife, not once but twice while aiming directly at his car.