Iceberkk's Ninth Sister Applications- Accepted

Iceberkk

Ninth Sister Applications  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think That Iceberkk Should Be [Ninth Sister]?

• YES
    • NO

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :  Iceberkk

2. What Regiment are you applying for?  IQ

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become a commander in the IQ Branch because I want to bust the IQ/Purge activity to a higher level I want to make sure that the battalion have a good experience while playing in the branch I want to make sure that the branch maintains the reputation that it disserves. Sometimes there were questions from IQ/Purge that I couldn't answer because of my rank but I want to make sure that I can answer those questions without problem by becoming Ninth Sister. another reason I want to be the ninth sister is to make sure that NCO+/Lord+/officers+ are doing a good job while they are commanding any Purge Enlisted or IQ Apprentices Leading them to do better making sure that if they have question, I can answer dose questions for them. also make sure that NCO+ are meeting their weekly quota and make sure that officers are leading them to do so. as a Lord I have struggle every time to make sure the personal in the battalion have a good experience while on the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  487:02 On Battle Metrix https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1023377630

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to make sure that the troopers are following the rules of the Battalion to the tee while providing to them a good experience in the server and also providing good experiences for other battalions in the ISD. The commanders are assumed to show the activity of their battalions. the commanders are also expected to show their battalions strength while fighting any Jedi or Rebel on the battlefield while an event or mission is being conducted outside the ship or inside the Ship.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I have successfully reached the post of Major/Lord IX with 0 strikes without having to put an application. I have Struggle to make Purge/IQ to do better on the daily days asking questions to my superiors traying to do my best to improve that I'm wordy of the position of Ninth Sister Pushing forward the purge and the inquisitors to do their best every day that I join making sure they are respectful to each other in and outside the battalion and also making sure they are having fun following the rules of IQ.

7. How often can you be Online? : Almost Every Day I'm connected From 4:35pm On Weekdays And on weekend I'm Connected Almost all  Day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I Have Zero Warnings 

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

• Iceberkk changed the title to Iceberkk's Ninth Sister Applications

+Support
very active 
good officer
nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

18 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
very active 
good officer
nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+/- Support

+Very kind

+Very active

+Good leader 

-Short

Good luck!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/20/2022 at 7:30 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
very active 
good officer
nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 3/20/2022 at 9:30 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
very active 
good officer
nice and approachable

Good Luck!!!

Good luck and welcome to the command team if you make it dawg.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, After High Command Discussion We Have Decided To Accept You Into The Command Team, Please Come to Me Or Any IQ HC For Training. Please Come To Me When You Are Available Next.
-The Grand Inquisitor, Name

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Bear_ locked this topic