The Return

Nick Hunter

Hey guys, it's been a while, 10 months about. I hope all of you have been well and flourishing. I left the community to pursue my dreams and get my career started. I've done that and I've been working for an amazing police department for some time now. I am glad to see a lot of you are still here and I can't wait to catch up. I will not be on every single day as I am busy with my job as well as being a volunteer firefighter and EMT. I will however, be getting back into GL and helping where I am needed, maybe re-apply for staff one day, but for now, I am going to take things slow.

How have you all been? Let's chat

I definitely missed my GamingLight family

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

37 minutes ago, [GL] Illusion said:

Welcome back. I too am coming back from a long hiatus so hopefully we'll see eachother on the map.

Nice man, I'll see you out there!

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Hey hey, congrats on accomplishing your dreams!

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Glad you're doing so well in real life, and nice to see you back too! You were always a dedicated member and I'm sure it'll be great to have you around again.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

@The_Kman- Thank you, much appreciated!

@Jimmy James- Thank you Jimmy, good to see you again, I'll see you out there.

@Berkoham- I know, I am excited to explore all the changes.

@BruceyBoyo-  Thanks Bruce, I am glad I am viewed as a dedicated member, good to be back.

Welcome back

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

welcome back to GL I haven't personally talked to before but I would love to get to know you! 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

9 hours ago, Tactical said:

mans back bruv good to see you back dude been a funny few days since you were back lmao

Absolutely, I still can't believe how many attempts it took for me to taze that one civilian stealing my FBI vehicle 😢

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Nick Hunter AKA Hydrex said:

Absolutely, I still can't believe how many attempts it took for me to taze that one civilian stealing my FBI vehicle 😢

was a little embarrassing but ill keep quiet lmao

• Laughing 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator