Bepiks' Ninth Sister Application- Denied

Bepiks

Is Bepiks fit for the position?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or disagree for position?

• Agree
    • Disagree

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Bepiks

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Inquisitors Ninth Sister (Vice Commander)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? After the dissolve of Havoc which was my main life, I had no battalion to call home. I transferred into Inquisitors and they welcomed me with open arms! They made me feel like I found a new family! I worked and worked to prove that they didn't make a mistake by taking me in! as of writing this post, I've become the rank of Overseer and in purge Colonel along with being the Brawler Senior Lead. Every time I've applied for a position, I have used this same line that still holds true. "I want to do more and I want to be more". I genuinely want to see the trooper within Inquisitors grow and become the best they can! And I want to be there with them! While I'll be a higher rank, I won't see myself as superior, instead I'll see myself as an equal who can help out troopers with greater ease! Another reason I want this position is because I'm a big fan of the Ninth Sister and her lore. I've read the comics that include her backstory and I've played Fallen Order. Out of all Inquisitor lore characters, she is my absolute favorite! I love playing and keeping troopers entertained! With me in this position, this will make it a lot easier to do so! some of the things that I WILL do consist of the following.

• Host missions for both Purge and Inquisitors
  • Host Saber tournaments for the Inquisitors
  • Host electro weapons tournaments for Purge
  • Interrogation SIMs for both battalions mentioned
  • my usual SIMs that consist of FFA, TDM, Capture objective and Flanking training!

With having this position, the activities mentioned above will be done very often! 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I joined the server about 1 year ago, I have accumulated 1,121 hours on the server 
[GL]Lego TIE Pilot - BattleMetrics

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?  It means a ton! You don't just command the Inquisitors, you also assist with leading the Purge troopers. As a Vice Commander of the Inquisitors, your day to day work consists of the following: Roster updates for both Purge and Inquisitors, Being a role model for those who serve under your command, keep your troopers entertained by hosting a variety of SIMs an trainings along with missions! A special role that comes with being an Inquisitor Vice Commander is that you're also a lore character. Being a lore character brings more responsibility since you have to play the role of the character that you become! A Vice Commander, like I've stated earlier is a role model, you also have to lead your troopers. You have to make sure that you listen to concerns and criticism from troopers. Another important role of a Vice Commander is that you must ensure that the troopers that you command are well behaved and operate well, Especially officers since they will go to you in case of an issue. As a Vice Commander, you are now a bigger part of the chain of command, you can and will make a difference within your battalion. 

6. Why should you be entrusted with this position?  I have a very strong history in both leadership positions, lore character work and also command roles! some of roles I have had in the past consist of:

• Tenn Graneet (Lead Gunnery Officer) This Lore position let me both lead Naval Gunnery Officers and help lead the Havoc Company
  • Havoc Vice Commander: My first time being a Vice Commander for a battalion, this let me learn how to properly be a Vice Commander for a battalion
  • IF Deputy Squad Lead: I learned how to take care of those who followed my orders and remain professional when carrying out tasks
  • 501st HVYAL CPT: my first time as an officer, I learned a great deal of knowledge on how to be an effective officer.
  • Brawler Senior lead (purge) Explosives Ordinance Disposal Lead (havoc): The lead of 2 sub branches within different battalions, Appointed due to hard work and dedication
  • Naval Commander: I had learned and experienced extreme professionalism and was entrusted to recruit and train. Also was there to help those who needed.
  • Staff rank of Admin: Resigned and rejoined staff, nonetheless I was trusted to help run the server and help those in need! 

As stated above, those are my prime achievements that pinpoint my leadership back round. I feel that I'll be trusted for this positions for a variety of reasons. For example, I love to help any way I can, those who know me will agree to this claim. I also love to make people's day just a little bit better! I talk and interact with everyone making sure that they feel welcomed and appreciated. I may be goofy but that is what I do best, cheer people up and make them enjoy life a little more! 

7. How often can you be Online? :  Weekends and most weekdays, sometimes I have family matters to attend to.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :  active, No.   In the past, Yes. I was warned for MARDM for an incident that can be explained if need be!

I truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this! 

Edited by Bepiks
Fixed typos and grammar issues.

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

+Support
He has helped me a lot a long time ago and Hes been doing great as an officer I think he is very fit for the position and when he had to transfer, he adapted pretty quickly good app cool guy.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

18 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
He has helped me a lot a long time ago and Hes been doing great as an officer I think he is very fit for the position and when he had to transfer, he adapted pretty quickly good app cool guy.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/19/2022 at 7:37 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Would be the most sus Ogre ever

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/21/2022 at 11:33 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

On 3/20/2022 at 6:33 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

I have known Bepiks since his time as Naval. Bepiks is one of the most trustworthy people you could ever meet. This is the man for the job! Good luck!

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

On 3/20/2022 at 9:33 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 3/21/2022 at 2:33 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 3/20/2022 at 6:33 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 3/21/2022 at 4:33 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

On 3/20/2022 at 9:33 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

BEST OF LUCK BEPIKS

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

DENIED

Unfortunatly, After High Command Discussion We Have Decided To Deny You Into The Command Team, Do Not Be Discouraged. You Are Always Welcome To Apply When Applications Open Again. Thank You For Your Patience And Effort
-The Grand Inquisitor, Name

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Bear_ locked this topic