Fishy's Maintenance Resignation

Fishy

ooooh boy I never thought I'd be doing this, I'm not gonna drag this out but for one reason or another I believe my time with maintenance has come to an end. This does not mean I will no longer play on the server however, you'll still see me minging around the site on other jobs. 

Funny player list of people who are cool

Biggie Cheese: Minge, good job on AHOME my guy you deserve it. One of the funniest people i've met on the server and great to hang around.

Jack: You resigned?!?!?!?. Although I didn't really talk to you much you're a cool guy to be around.

Loaf: Cool guy, maybe one day you'll actually be bread.

Spy: My day was good Spy, How about yours?

Styx: Weird guy but good 🙂

Wagner: Amazing ACSM, good guy to talk to.

Craig Crustacean: You used to be a pain in my ass to write in logs cause I could never spell your name, but other than that good guy :). Also great job on HFTO.

Dagger and Decibel: Doing you two together because I usually link you anyway. You both are doing excellent in low command, I could see you taking my MM slot so you better get it or i'll be ANGRY! 😠

Boomer: Little Minge Junior :).

Baeto: Minge medical man but is also in maintenance!?!?!?! Get in ts nerd.

If I didn't mention you I either forgot or I didn't have much to say.

Anyway this is where I get off, I love this branch and I love everyone in it but I see you later.

Fishy, thank you for being one of the best people I ever knew on the server. I know you aren’t leaving or anything but you were of my best friends in Maintenance and you were the reason I started striving to join command and work my ass off for this branch. It’s sad to see you go, but I wanted to say thank you, and that I love you like a brother.