Make D5 guns use hitbox instead of bounding box

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

Bro yall can the arfuing  to DM's. Thanks for the videos, but again I suggest moving this to bug report section since I doubt coltable or ignous new this when we first added it (I know I didn't) and this situation can get sorted

Edited by Jack (utility one)
  • Laughing 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

9 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

The RE45 is a TFA as far as I know, might be wrong. It uses a hitbox though. The No Feelings shown was using a bounding box.

also this

Re45 and the other weapons use T2 VPK not TFA, also enlisted model hitbox widens when using some helmets, we are fixing that ourselves

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

2 minutes ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

Re45 and the other weapons use T2 VPK not TFA, also enlisted model hitbox widens when using some helmets, we are fixing that ourselves

Okay i can record it with a different weapon if it helps👍

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

+Support

This is technically a bug.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Head Admin

Just tested it on the server, all of the D5 pack weapons besides Whisper of the Worm do in-fact use the bounding box instead.
Seems like more of a bug rather than a suggestion; Allows for a far greater window of hit registration. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

5 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

Heres a video of the No Feelings compared to a re45 that uses hit box.
I am 100% down to weapon test the other guns with you and record it as well🙂

+support

• Dislike 1

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

On 3/21/2022 at 12:28 AM, LilThinMints said:

The RE45 is a TFA as far as I know, might be wrong. It uses a hitbox though. The No Feelings shown was using a bounding box.

also this

100% +Support | That in itself is OP as fuck, That just proved they can shoot around corners dawg, like cmon.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁