Make D5 guns use hitbox instead of bounding box

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

What bug is occurring?: Destiny 2 weapons shooting bounding box instead of hitbox

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc?: Most destiny 2 weapons (Whisper of the worm is fine im pretty sure)

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous?: continuous

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: 

Edited by Average Pipebomb enjoyer
  • Like 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

+support

I want my god damn moneys worth out of this riot shield. Honestly I don't care.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

12 minutes ago, GarGar said:

+support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

19 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

What are you suggesting? - That D5 guns use hitboxes instead of bounding boxes

How would this change better the server? - Well it would make combat against D5 more fair

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Dclass and CI 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Are there any clips of this happening cause as someone who's tested all of these weapons and used them in combat, only one of them goes through riot shields and deals damage, so if there arent any clips I'd say this is just a pointless suggestion

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

19 hours ago, GarGar said:

+support

Sounds more like a riot shield issue rather than a D5 issue ngl

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

43 minutes ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

No? thats not how that works 

Show a clip of this happening cause I haven't ever had this issue nor has any other long time command who were around at the begining

On 3/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, GarGar said:

+support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

1 hour ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

Show a clip of this happening cause I haven't ever had this issue nor has any other long time command who were around at the begining

This isn't something we can show via video, We can't edit your models for you to prove a point, Just wanted to say that.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Mass -support

wtf? I have a few issues here

1) this is the third post from you to nerf D5 and you nor anyone has provided any evidence to support the reason for change on top of this you put 0 effort into this post.

2) A hit box is a hit box and has nothing to do with the gun being shot. If it hits the hit box you get hit, simple.

3) You didn’t even specify a weapon. I could make a suggestion saying “Nerf CI weapons, they can 2 hit me!” And that would match what this post is saying

4) Our weapons have been the same since the addition of D5 and this has never been an issue the only changes made to them have been dmg changes.

5) even if you were shot through a riot shield it could have been a bug, but no you make a post to nerf our weapons. This feels like targeting 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Dang you really just dont like D5 huh.

Anyhow I THINK theres one gun that can go through riotshield Apperantly, I think someone said this some time back but it's never really been an issue where we've had people talk about it. 

A video would help a lot and save people time, especially when you didnt even list the gun(s) that this is an issue with.

Also this would probably be better to a bug report considering me nor D5 have any control over our weapons, all me and price did was find weapons we thought looked cool or had a goof concept and asked coltable and igneous if they approved and they handled the rest, just thought that should be mentioned

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

2 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

This isn't something we can show via video, We can't edit your models for you to prove a point, Just wanted to say that.

It 100% is, show a clip of a d5 weapon shooting a riot shield head on and the shots going right through, cause I have about 6 that show otherwise. If there is no proof then this isn't a suggestion its just targeting

4 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

No? thats not how that works 

Show a clip cause you have made 3 nerf posts but not once shown any evidence, seeming more like bias rather than a balancing issue

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

Where is the third dog litteratly made one for the sword D5 commander gets and this isnt even a nerf this is just a blaiten problem with the Destiny 2 guns

Show a clip of this happening, cause it hasnt happened for anyone else using them, riot shields always block the shots from the direct front

Heres a video of the No Feelings compared to a re45 that uses hit box.
I am 100% down to weapon test the other guns with you and record it as well🙂

• Laughing 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

6 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

Heres a video of the No Feelings compared to a re45 that uses hit box.
I am 100% down to weapon test the other guns with you and record it as well🙂

You do realize Re45 uses a different weapon system right, so its not gonna function the same, Also doesnt seem to effect riot shields in any way so idk why that was mentioned

1 minute ago, Marshmallow Purple said:

You do realize Re45 uses a different weapon system right, so its not gonna function the same, Also doesnt seem to effect riot shields in any way so idk why that was mentioned

The RE45 is a TFA as far as I know, might be wrong. It uses a hitbox though. The No Feelings shown was using a bounding box.

also this

Edited by LilThinMints
  • Like 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians