25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kio Be The Next Nova Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Kio

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason why I wanna become Nova Commander is to show everyone that I have the skill and knowledge to make Nova better with their commanding skills, and I know that I have a good amount of experience and Knowledge to push through and show everyone what it means to be a leader and what it means to show people how to work within their respected battalions. I really wanna use all of my Knowledge and experience to lead all of Nova and to let them know that we’re gonna grow together as we are one big family at the end of the day, and to show everyone that we are human and we all make mistakes, everyone makes mistakes and that’s something we can’t help, but it is something we can fix and over come within experience and knowledge, I also want to make it to the rank of Nova commander to help improve how everyone looks at me and to show everyone that I am not who they think I am, I wanna show them That I am a better person and that I am Capable of leading Battalions through anything they need, I am capable with working with others and showing that Mistakes can be fixed at any given time, I also wanna prove everyone wrong that I am Capable of being something that they said I wasn’t able to accomplish and this will most definitely prove them wrong, I will show the server my Leading Knowledge.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

13 weeks 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a Nova Commander is to help lead Nova as a whole and to help the Vice Commanders out when needed, Nova Commander is to oversee and help their respected Battalion and to show their Troopers what it means to be a Nova Commander. The Nova Commander is to always help Nova Grow and Stay active as they are to keep an eye on the entire Battalion so nothing can go wrong, Nova Commander to always keep notes on everything to make sure that the Battalion is working properly and so nothing wrong can happen. Nova Commander is to always do Flag ups when needed and to always keep Nova updated with any new changes.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

-I’ve come from a semi bad background on this server, but I’ve grown into being a Leading figure for all of Nova and to even other battalions, I may be known to some people as a Bad guy but all I can say is that we’re all human and we all make mistakes, we all deserve not just one or two chances we all deserve more than what many may say, I really believe in giving others a Chance to redeem themselves as I have been in the wrong many of times but everyone else has been too, it’s nothing we can run from it’s only something we can learn from and gain experience.

-I’ve been in so many Battalions and with the help of some many people I wanna show everyone what I’ve learned and that anyone is capable of being something someone may not believe to be, but that’s only to some people, I’ve helped people gain experience to help lead others, I’ve helped others care for each other on this server, the only thing I want is to show everyone that I am capable of being something I can’t, I’ve been pushed down by so many on this server but that hasn’t stopped me just yet, I will prove them wrong and I will be the best Nova Commander out there until the Day I leave this server I will be the best and no one can change that, I believe that everyone that has helped me believes in me and that I can reach the rank of Nova Commander.

-I’ve had a lot of Commanding experience within this server and to say I love to help command others the Proper and correct way, I’ve seen my Higher ups within Nova reach a high rank and I believe I am capable of also reaching a high rank, with Mistakes being made a long time ago I believe that it’s shaped me into someone that Is proper for Commanding Nova within this server and only this server as I will probably stay with this server, I’ve given a lot of time up to help make Nova grow and I think it’s time for me to help my Battalion grow even bigger as a whole.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I’m normally on everyday between 15-26 hours a day, so with this being said Here’s my Battle Matrix [Kio], and I love to play on this server as it helps me get away from others and it helps me create new friends that will at some point become Family.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I sadly have a Ban On this server which was for Racism a good while ago, which I have learned from my mistake there too!!!

Edited by Kio
  • Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

BIG +Support

-Probably the best for the job

-Knows what it takes to lead Nova

-Pretty great guy to talk to

-Very nice and reasonable

-Gets serious when he needs to

-Leads pretty well

Is very active on the Imperial RP

(There is more I can say but I'll keep it short)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

• Thanks 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

2 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +Support

-Leads pretty well

• Thanks 1

I Former Purge HVYAL LTCOL Shaq I I Former 501st LTCOL Shaq I

I Abyss Trooper I ~F.A.D~  

spacer.png

• Kio changed the title to Kio's Nova Commander Application

-Support

This is my personal Opinion as a Member of the Imperial Server since 2-3 months after its founding. 

Over the course of your Playtime on Imperial RP you have caused a lot of trouble and have gotten severe punishments for it. For a time we couldn't even trust you with a High Officer rank due to this because we felt you would abuse your position like you have before and furthermore get removed from said position. Now I really cant say you have changed since then, But even with a VCMDR rank in Nova you can still have the same Character down there somewhere so I am a little hesitant for you to get this position. But ultimately it is up to Army High Command in which they probably will decide you. 

12 hours ago, Kio said:

and to show their Troopers what it means to be a Nova Commander.

You shouldn't be showing your Troopers what it means to be a Nova Commander, you should be showing them how to be a Role-model, having the Officers instruct them on their day to day duties. Your Troopers should be looking up to you for Advice and should be following in your footsteps. It isn't really realistic to show everyone what it means to be a Nova Commander because not everyone will acquire that said rank. Along with a Nova Commander just does the same amount of work and business as any other Commander aside from Naval Spec Ops.

12 hours ago, Kio said:

I may be known to some people as a Bad guy but all I can say is that we’re all human and we all make mistakes, we all deserve not just one or two chances we all deserve more than what many may say,

Kio, If im being honest you wouldn't be such a bad guy if you were just honest and confessed to your mistakes, and not make the same mistake twice. Which is what led to alot of your Demotions / Removals from Battalions. What makes someone a bad guy is there character this can go for someone who is a good person aswell. What makes a person is there Character that you build up when you join the Server. Weather or not you take this as a Serious aspect its very true. You start off as a lonely "ST' and work your way up and through that you build up your Servers Character which is what makes or breaks you. Also if we were all deserving of more than two chances alot of blacklisted people would still be hence why we have harsh punishments. Weather or not people want to accept it.

12 hours ago, Kio said:

the only thing I want is to show everyone that I am capable of being something I can’t

You wish to show people that you can be capable of being something you know you cant do? Personally people should be satisfied with how you normally are. And you shouldn't be pushing yourself to be something your not. Or is it that you aren't satisfied with yourself? I know you probably mean well with your intentions but I feel that you should work on yourself rather than work on something you arent comfortable with while trying to impress people, and making yourself not happy.

12 hours ago, Kio said:

I will be the best and no one can change that,

This is a interesting statement, Considering I dont know how you can be the best. Nor do I understand the point you are trying to make within the Statement. While I do commend you for your ambition it seems very fruitless in the end as not one person can be the best. There is alot of room for improvement and you generally will need to learn from that. What makes a Great Commander is the ability to adapt to situations that arise not being a know it all. 

12 hours ago, Kio said:

I’m normally on everyday between 15-26 hours a day

26 hours is impossible, there is only 24 hours a Day. Along with how many hours of the day that you spend 15-26 on are Productive and doing something? Or is it mostly AFK Hours. While yes your Battlemetrics are Impressive with the wide ranges of ups and downsimage.png.9c980d13e2c9ae8b1ec6824cbb31df01.png

What im concerned with is how much of this time is actually devoted to playing the server and not AFKing in the Spawn room? What makes a Great Commander is being able to be active which you do have down but also communicating efficiently and daily with your Officers and Members, while not AFKing.

This is just my personal opinion, take it anyway you wish.

• Like 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

16 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +Support

-Leads pretty well

• Thanks 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

16 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

BIG +Support

-Leads pretty well

Fully deserving of this rank

• Thanks 1

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

3 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

This is my personal Opinion as a Member of the Imperial Server since 2-3 months after its founding. 

Over the course of your Playtime on Imperial RP you have caused a lot of trouble and have gotten severe punishments for it. For a time we couldn't even trust you with a High Officer rank due to this because we felt you would abuse your position like you have before and furthermore get removed from said position. Now I really cant say you have changed since then, But even with a VCMDR rank in Nova you can still have the same Character down there somewhere so I am a little hesitant for you to get this position. But ultimately it is up to Army High Command in which they probably will decide you. 

You shouldn't be showing your Troopers what it means to be a Nova Commander, you should be showing them how to be a Role-model, having the Officers instruct them on their day to day duties. Your Troopers should be looking up to you for Advice and should be following in your footsteps. It isn't really realistic to show everyone what it means to be a Nova Commander because not everyone will acquire that said rank. Along with a Nova Commander just does the same amount of work and business as any other Commander aside from Naval Spec Ops.

Kio, If im being honest you wouldn't be such a bad guy if you were just honest and confessed to your mistakes, and not make the same mistake twice. Which is what led to alot of your Demotions / Removals from Battalions. What makes someone a bad guy is there character this can go for someone who is a good person aswell. What makes a person is there Character that you build up when you join the Server. Weather or not you take this as a Serious aspect its very true. You start off as a lonely "ST' and work your way up and through that you build up your Servers Character which is what makes or breaks you. Also if we were all deserving of more than two chances alot of blacklisted people would still be hence why we have harsh punishments. Weather or not people want to accept it.

You wish to show people that you can be capable of being something you know you cant do? Personally people should be satisfied with how you normally are. And you shouldn't be pushing yourself to be something your not. Or is it that you aren't satisfied with yourself? I know you probably mean well with your intentions but I feel that you should work on yourself rather than work on something you arent comfortable with while trying to impress people, and making yourself not happy.

This is a interesting statement, Considering I dont know how you can be the best. Nor do I understand the point you are trying to make within the Statement. While I do commend you for your ambition it seems very fruitless in the end as not one person can be the best. There is alot of room for improvement and you generally will need to learn from that. What makes a Great Commander is the ability to adapt to situations that arise not being a know it all. 

26 hours is impossible, there is only 24 hours a Day. Along with how many hours of the day that you spend 15-26 on are Productive and doing something? Or is it mostly AFK Hours. While yes your Battlemetrics are Impressive with the wide ranges of ups and downsimage.png.9c980d13e2c9ae8b1ec6824cbb31df01.png

What im concerned with is how much of this time is actually devoted to playing the server and not AFKing in the Spawn room? What makes a Great Commander is being able to be active which you do have down but also communicating efficiently and daily with your Officers and Members, while not AFKing.

-Support 

I feel like you lack the responsibility and the maturity for your current rank. Take me for example, as Ducks said you shouldn’t be trying to convince people you are something you should just be that way, I was taking charge and pushing boundaries while I was an officer in IF. Also your statement of where you said “I have been in many different battalions” experience is good but in the right situations and from what I remember you either left or we removed because of an issue you caused there and even in your time in Nova I have seen some situations of you being disrespectful to your own troopers or others. Like Ducks said these are just my opinions and although it might be hard to believe I hold no ill will towards you I just don’t believe your ready/capable of something like this.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

4 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

This pains me cause I was the one who back Kio back when he was applying for Officer and none of the Command members didn't want to see him move forward we choose to go forward with accepting Kio into the Officer position cause spite his glearing problems and they were big he was out performing every Nova trooper in almost everything. With that being said those said problems were still vary Precent after the Accepting of his Officer rank. Spite that he still out performed moving forward Eventually becoming Vice Commander. He still had the Glearing problems some in witch including bulling those who messed up in Nova like Foxtrot who was just a kid. Over all I don't feel like such a role model is worthy of leading the entire Nova Battelion. 

- support 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

5 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

CHANGING MY PREVIOUS -SUPPORT TO A +SUPPORT

- Active

- Over the past week I have seen a MAJOR shift in attitude

- Helped Nova when it was arguably in its worst position

Kio, you have caused problems in the past as others have stated here, but I do think that you are taking steps to improve and for that I commend you and wish you all the luck!

I can agree with what racc has said here

Edited by jpackis220

On 3/19/2022 at 3:06 PM, MrPickle said:

-Support

On 3/19/2022 at 7:33 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

I have had a few too many sour interactions with you (even just in your time as Nova Command).

You have a history for acting pretentious and not showing people proper respect, but demanding that same respect back from them. 

Also the fact that you're claiming you can be online for 26 hours a day shows that you are attempting to pad your stats and make it seem like you're more active and not simply just afk'ing.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 3/19/2022 at 12:16 AM, StrikerHD said:

BIG +Support

-Leads pretty well

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support 
Causes problems 
not really the most cool headed person. 
Don't show the best example to his troops. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+ Support

+Active

+Always helpful 

Goodluck

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/19/2022 at 8:06 PM, MrPickle said:

-Support

On 3/19/2022 at 3:06 PM, MrPickle said:

-Support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

On 3/18/2022 at 9:16 PM, StrikerHD said:

BIG +Support

-Leads pretty well

Good luck!

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

CHANGING MY PREVIOUS -SUPPORT TO A +SUPPORT

- Active

Kio, you have caused problems in the past as others have stated here, but I do think that you are taking steps to improve and for that I commend you and wish you all the luck!

6 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

CHANGING MY PREVIOUS -SUPPORT TO A +SUPPORT

- Active

I can't say I've personally had a bad interaction with Kio. I don't think anything he did was ever out of a mean spirit, and I'm glad they're recognized and dealt with. Kio and Suns have done a great job rising through the ranks of Nova. The restructure of the ranking system and the insane overhaul of Nova's Marksman have been wonderful for the battalion, and the plans they have for the future make me excited to see where the Battalion will end up at. Many brave and bold changes, but right now, brave and bold is just what Nova needs. Good luck, Kio!! I think either of you could make some damn good commanders! 🙏

On 3/19/2022 at 7:16 AM, StrikerHD said:

BIG +Support

-Leads pretty well

On 3/19/2022 at 12:16 AM, StrikerHD said:

BIG +Support

-Leads pretty well

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

• Bear_ locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150