1. 1. Application Poll

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: MTF E11 RCT Grave

What is your steam name?: Grave

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:105913681

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Geostorm#7553

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been playing GMOD for about 15 years now and been staffing for roughly 11 of them. On GMOD I have been everything from a Moderator all the way to being a Community Manager. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I wanna say June or July 2021

What date did you make your forums account? July, 17, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I have no warnings to my knowledge.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No I don't play in any other communities

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: PST but could change due to me being Active Duty Military

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like I should be given the chance to become a Trial Moderator because I have been playing for a decent amount of time. Although I did have to take a little break for when I went into the Military I have showed them I am not a trouble maker and that I take pride in being a part of this community, and well now I would like to give it back and become a member of staff to give people an enjoyable RP experience like I was given. Also with that being said I enjoy being staff and helping people out even if its a small question Ill take it I love to help people. With that being said I am a very friendly and respectful person and most would say I'm pretty layed back when you talk to me but I am very strict when the time comes. Also I don't rush things Ill take the time to try and get every detail I can before I make my final decision so that I make the best call I can based off of evidence I have gathered.  I also feel like I should be given a chance because I'm willing to go above and beyond what are will do to do my job to the fullest and best I can. 

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

If this started to happen during a sit Id first ask for some more staff to come help me quickly so I could separate them. I would then go to each one by themself and get there side of the story. From there I would go over there stories and see where things match up and line up and then I would go forward with whatever I felt would be the right move such as a warning or more if needed. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

In my Opinion and from just what I've learned in the past is that I would go up the the scale from a warning up to getting them banned. The reason for the ban is because if they don't care there just gonna keep doing it and more than likely there gonna escalate to more and "worse or more intense" rule breaking. 

Edited by 13-X|Director Grimm
  • Heart-Eyes 1

35 minutes ago, Destroyer2 said:

-SUPPORT 
I NEVER seen you 
From what I checked on battlemetrics you played 4 hours yesterday ONLY 
I don't have anything more to say

The reason I only played 4 hours yesterday and during the week for roughly that amount of time is because I get off at 4-5pm PST. I play and people tend to get off a lot before me because of time zone. I originally was a GENSEC Cpl and D-Class because I know how most D-Class Minge so I would play as one so researches could actually do tests. 

- support

- ive never seen you on except for yesterday

- inactive forums account

• also did you vote yes on your own poll?

Edited by Voxial

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

15 hours ago, Voxial said:

- support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 3/20/2022 at 2:08 PM, Voxial said:

- support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

- SUPPORT

- Has to Improve Forums Activity
- Has to Improve In Game Activity
- Has to Build a reputation
- No warn proof was shown (Do !warn in game to see your warns)

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |