Cosmo - False Warn Report- Denied

Zeffy.z1

Questions

Your In-game: [GL] Echo

The admin's name in-game: [GL] Cosmo

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Below

Why do you think this warn was false: For one, the staff that took the sit did not take time to listen to my side of the story. Instead they watched the clip of the cops POV and placed his judgement on that alone without even trying to listen to me. The rule is that you can not drive off the cliff DURING an active police chase. I drove off before the cops would, in rp, even know what I did. Therefore it could not have been a real police chase unless they metagamed to find out what crime I did at the time. 

The story. My friend and I hung a cop off of cliff house and then called the cops. As we got into my car and started to drive off the cliff, a cop pulled up to the house. The cop did NOT know that my friend and I had hung the person at the house. To the cop, we would have just been normal civilians until they discovered the truth from the hanging victim. Therefore, us driving off the cliff didn't make it fail rp because it was not an active police chase at this moment.

Any extra information: The staff member also kept interrupting my sits in order to rush this sit closed along with not listening to my side of the story.

Garry's Mod (x64) 3_18_2022 8_33_48 PM.png

So i was the original person that pushed for this warning, in this video you can see her make the 911 call, as one of first person on scene, when arriving to these things its typically the person fleeing the scene that does it, and when i pull up she adverts in global adverts (non dark web) practically emitting to the crime, stating that i had to choose the fleeing criminal, that jumped off the cliff and ran or go save the officer, there for would be running from me, and i would be chasing her.

and as a Side note are you still permitted to hang people off building or cliffs anymore, Cosmo stated that it was, and if thats the case and if echo did hang him off the building, then she should have the warning for FailRP for hanging the OFC off the side of the house, not shown in this video. 

Edited by Noah Lee
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Andre Lawrence said:

-Support

Clear Evidence

Driving off the cliff after calling the cops is kinda suspicious

• Could have Role-Played the situation out

Cop bait is Fail RP, Driving off the cliff is in between Fail RP and Fear Rp

Alright im boutta head out

-Support

"Cop baiting is not allowed. Cop baiting is intentionally breaking the law or annoying a police officer in an attempt to have them arrest/confront you." This is a direct quote from the MOTD that you agree to follow when you connect to the server. Obviously, hanging a police officer is intentionally breaking the law, which you then decided to report yourself by calling 911. You saw the officer arrive, get out, and run up to you. To get away, you chose to drive your truck off the cliff. 11/10 valid warn per the MOTD.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but  a habit." -Aristotle