Jacks GM App

..tree..

In-game name: BE1 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581047532

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: PFC / INF

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 hour Fdor today but i hae much longer dont know how to check over all

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Yes i know Most lore

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: i want to help the Staff team as I can see So many tickets for GMs and being left there for over 20-30 Mins and to support the community and players to have fun

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be accepted into staff because I have had previous experience on another server, I know the rules and enforce them to the best of my abilities to make roleplay more enjoy I have been staffing on many Stars Wars RP severs that use the same commands every time there is a new player online, I will try my best to become friends with any new players , I love being around the vast community and the different people and types of people in the and I want to keep that the same and show that view to other people on the server. Overall, I want to have fun and have fun with other people and make their time enjoyable as well. able for other members.  

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Never being one

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !give Swep [NAME]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model [MODEL] [NAME]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by ..tree..

-Support
-Missed the 4th last question the most important question
-After checking battlemetrics you have 2 months on the server not an hour but it varies from very little time

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 3/19/2022 at 12:44 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-After checking battlemetrics you have 2 months on the server not an hour but it varies from very little tim

On 3/18/2022 at 7:44 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-After checking battlemetrics you have 2 months on the server not an hour but it varies from very little time

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 3/18/2022 at 7:44 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/20/2022 at 3:54 PM, CAPTAIN BLACKBEARD said:

-Support

Edited by LightningNinja

Moderator Royal Guard Shadow Guard Officer
- Zion/Azulon

On 3/18/2022 at 11:44 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

On 3/18/2022 at 6:44 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

-Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/19/2022 at 2:44 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

• Rux locked this topic