Ban appeal (Discord) - Denied

LukagamingONYT

Your name: LA9 | Luka

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): LukaGaming1027#5036

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 954515698951000096

Which discord server were you banned on? Gaming light imperial 

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? It was Mass Racism

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Let me start with I just got in DT and i am brand new to server less then 24 hours and only about 5 hours until I got banned in the discord. About 3/14 at about 1:41 AM I got into it with JohnAFK. I've known john on a different discord server way before i even thought about joining gaming light. I choose very wrong words to say to him and I understand that but i don't think before i ever tryout or even get into the gaming light discord just because he is a higher up he can get me banned for something that happened in another discord community that we are both moderators on. I anything by what i said in the screenshots you have saw bu that should not effect anything in a new community unless i would understand with staff but the whole discord ban and DT before i ever joined or thought of joining and only 20 min in gaming light i just think that is abusive of power in another server and to LIE to staff about how i was so bad during i was in the server. Please do what you can i just think this should not be a thing especially if i new him in another discord community. If you need screenshots of the other community plz let me know  

spacer.png

- Support

Your actions reflect upon you. You chose to make extremely racist remarks towards him, even if it was in private DM's this is not the kind of association we want with our community. You chose to make these remarks and now you can face the consequences of your actions.

Edited by 99 dead raccoons

1 hour ago, JohnsAFK said:

- Support
Incredibly rascist spammed me with  racial slurs DM JohnsAFK#8594 on discord for screen shots

i have seen it 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat