Comet | Coco's Resignation

Iceyy

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I come baring some unfortunate news.

I am officially resigning as of today. This might be a surprise to some people, some of you probably knew that I was going to resign. Either way, my time on the server was amazing and I got so many new friends. I am grateful for everyone making a hell of a 9 months on the server.

Here are some mentions for some special people I met along the way.

Starch: Made my time in Nova the best and was generally a great friend. Hope to see you on the top one day! (admin)

Sainty: One of the best friends I met on ImperialRP, made my time on the server amazing and has moved up the ranks really fast. You're gonna get past D2 in no time.

Bon: Best first non Manager Emperor Palpatine. Thanks for doing what you could to nova.

Kio: Moved up in Nova so fast hoping you move on and make me proud by keeping nova alive! ❤️

Suns: Awesome dude, hoping to see much more from you! MAKE ME PROUD! MAKE NOVA PROUD!!!!

Galaxy: Even though we didn't really like each other, you actually made some improvements when you moved up the ranks. Proud of ya, hoping to see great things from you!

All of Nova: Thank you for being such and awesome community, and thank you for keeping me in the battalion for so long.

Astro: Agent All The Bitches. On a more serious note made multiple of my days and is a great dude.

Rux: We didn't really talk that much but you made my time in IC great and were one of the people who made my time on the server great.

Fennec: Wish I could have interacted with you a little bit more. Great person overall. If you need a carry in Apex, I'm always available. Insidious on top!

Bub: Great 69th Vice Commander, hope to see some more experiments from you!

Mann: Best Nova Senior commander overseer of the month ever!

Mando: Made my time in GM the best time I had. Makes very great events and hoping to see more from you!

Azreal: We didn't talk much but you made my time on the server a little bit better!

Everyone: Thank you. Thank you for making 9 months of my life bearable.

I'm sorry if you weren't mentioned. I have had so many good interactions with all of you, there's too many to count.

Ill be back some day, I promise, I just need to take a break and then come back later whenever the river leads me back.

Thank you.
Godspeed.

• Sad 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Best Nova Commander...

You'll be missed man...

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Best of Luck Mr. Coco !
Sad to see you go !

Edited by ArcanineGoat
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

You were actually cool. I am sad you will be gone. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Thank you for leading us in Nova for so long truely one of Novas Legends up there with Starch. It was a Honor Serving you as a Vice Commander when I did god speed Comet and let Retirement be good to you 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Jus seeing this but goodbye, it our few encounters you were pretty chill

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod