Odins resignation: The sequel

0din
Message added by bop,

Schizophrenic Swedish man

Thank you for everything my man, We are going to truly miss you. Keep in touch okay my DM's are always open.

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by Rux
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

• bop featured this topic

I appreciate all the advice you have given me so far. You  did an amazing job and I have taken a lot from you — or at least attempted to — in my own time as a command member. It was a pleasure to not only have you as High Command, but also my Overseer a lot of the time. Best of luck in the future.

• Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

The first person to give me my first DT promotion. You will be forever the one I think about the person that helped me start my journey to DT SGT. spacer.png

• Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

What a bitch 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

• Head of Staff

A true friend and mentor, I will really miss you man. You showed me how to be a good Commander and High Command member. Keep in touch 

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, Mr.E said:

What a bitch 

Frfr no kizzy 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Didn’t really get the chance to talk with u but I assume u were a really cool guy

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

This is a sad day for the server - there are people that just care about promotions & their standing on the server but you were a great personality who brought a lot of lols, lulz & laughs to my time here.

I remember when I was drinking bourbon one early morning & you and your crew ran past saying "BOURBON EH? A REAL MAN HERE" then killed me hahaha also the interrogations 'Wait this guy is British? why do we let the British in here?'  

I wish you all the best in your future! It was also a pleasure to fly you aboard my VTOL *salute* 

Edited by guyt2030
  • Like 1

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

Damn man. That's very out of the blue, but I could definitely tell you were starting to lose your motivation.
Odin, if you read this, I want to say that for many people you have been an excellent role model and many of us look up to you. You have accomplished a lot, even if its a fucking game. Its still a community, and you helped make said community better, and did a damn good job of it. 

Thanks for being a full on sigma man. Hope to still see you around once and a while.

• Like 1

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

I still remember when you told me in the hall in front of Medbay that I was your favorite Medical and it gave me a ton of energy to keep trying my best and pushing myself further.

Go out there, get shredded, and get those maidens my man! I'll make sure DT doesn't fall in your absence ❤️

giphy.gif

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

Damn, we didn't talk all too much, But I genuinely did look up to you as a Command member and as High Command, its very sad to see you go !

Hit that gym and get those gains my guy !
Best of luck in all your future endeavors !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |