Daze's "Sentencing"  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Allow Daze a chance at staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Daze/DT S06

What is your steam name?: [GL] Daze

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:429019972

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a Staff Advisor as well as Head of Support for a large community called "Defcon Nations" now referred as "Defcon Gaming" for 3 almost 4 years. I haven't been with that community for over 4 years now. I was a Senior Admin for another Imperial RP server for little over a year which I think was called Zepher or something? I don't quite remember the name.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About The beginning of this month?  About 2/29/2022-ish?

What date did you make your forums account? 01 March 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Trial Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 warns

Have you donated? Yes, I am a Darth.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines; you will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Japanese Time Zone (Military has me in Okinawa)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the rank because I been trusted with another communities forums and staff team training, and when I resigned, I respectfully handed the reigns to another capable and competent person. I go above and beyond during my time as staff and will dedicate myself to my craft show it. When I dedicate myself to my craft, I put excessive amounts of time into my current project, and see myself staying here for the long haul. I want to be a mentor and leader to show the others, as well as teach others so that they can follow in my footsteps and be known to follow a good path. Since I am in the military, I am currently stationed in Japan so during down time and peak hours, I am able to get on to keep a watch on the server. Being a leader for the community and for the staff team is what I strive to do, and simply helping others is what I endeavor in. I am already a Trial Gamemaster, but want to step it up further to do more for the community. I know I can fit in immediately and take the time to know everything and start right away. I know I would be a great fit for the staff team, and think I could be a valuable asset to the team with both my experience and being able to engage with the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would give that person a chance to calm down, however if that person feels content with their behavior, I would gag them. If they take it out on chat, simple mute them. If the person feels that shooting their frustrations away, I would strip them and jail them. Since the person has no obvious intent to roleplay, and is mass RDMing, I would give them a verbal as well as a 5 day ban to cool down on their kill feed. If they were to so graciously leave during their punishment, I would add an extra 3 days to their sentence. 

Edited by Daze
Added more to my app

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+Support
------------------------------------------------
+ Staffing experience
Responsible
+ Trusted member in the community
+ He's a gamemaster
+ Got the questions right
+ Good Application

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

5 hours ago, Zug said:

+Support
+ Staffing experience
Responsible
+ He's a gamemaster
+ Good Application

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

12 hours ago, Zug said:

+Support
+ Staffing experience
Responsible
+ He's a gamemaster
+ Good Application

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 3/18/2022 at 1:23 PM, Zug said:

+Support
+ Staffing experience
Responsible
+ He's a gamemaster
+ Good Application

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 3/18/2022 at 1:23 PM, Zug said:

+Support
+ Staffing experience
Responsible
+ He's a gamemaster
+ Good Application

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member