4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a part of Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: sl33p

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87133592

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold 

How long have you been playing on the server?: December 2020, quit after playing for 1 week, July 20th-ish to August 4th, 2021. Now, I have started playing from January 26th, 2022 to now. 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes. 

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): image.png.5302af45166aa7d08bbb70fe491a67df.png

Why do you want to join event team?: Most staff related people are staff, and I rarely ever see any ET on. I would like to join ET to bring fun to the server and take ET sits because sometimes there aren't even any ET on the server. I would also like to continue the support of the server. I am very active on the server and am willing to take sits at any time, any where. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: The rank I currently have, (2LT) takes a lot of responsibility. I also am sometimes on in later hours, so I can make fun AND take sits for people in the GMT time zone. I also never have any intentions to break rules or make unfair events. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Cross PT with D5 and CI. This event includes squadrons of MTF and CI (2 ci and 2 d5) and they will be forced to cooperate to improve branch relations. There has been a lot of conflict regarding D5 commander with the bolt caster and being too overpowered while D5 complaining the Alpha Operative job having too much health. 

Another event I could create is when 173 duplicates to the point where it starts mass breaching. Code Ragnorok would happen, CI and MTF and GenSec would work together and try to recontain these SCP's. The 173 would duplicate a couple of times creating a total of 10 173's. ET would also break lights and make them un-fixable until the event is over. D-Class are discouraged to get on D-class to participate in the event.

Edited by sl33p

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+/- Support

+Have seen you on and you seem to be a good person

-The application feels a bit short and the scenario just feels like you only want ET to hosts PTs, which i can respect

GL either way 

forgot to mention, you need a private poll, just adding a mini instruction because you cant reply to this. When you edit aka using the 3 dots top left then you can click on "poll" next to "content" at the top, make choices "yes" and "no" and make sure its private

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 2:06 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+/- Support

-The application feels a bit short and the scenario just feels like you only want ET to hosts PTs, which i can respect

GL either way 

forgot to mention, you need a private poll, just adding a mini instruction because you cant reply to this. When you edit aka using the 3 dots top left then you can click on "poll" next to "content" at the top, make choices "yes" and "no" and make sure its private

leaning at +support.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

I cant give a definitive support as im conflicted here.

+Chill
+2LT in CI
-Event idea is a bit rough and might be unfair to play against, and the other idea is just a PT which isn't really an event
-Application is short
-Some grammar errors that aren't that bad
+/- seems like you just wanna do PT's

Good Luck.

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 3/18/2022 at 7:06 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+/- Support

GL either way 

16 173's? 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 3/25/2022 at 1:27 AM, PandaInShitpostLand said:

I cant give a definitive support as im conflicted here.

+Chill
+2LT in CI
-Event idea is a bit rough and might be unfair to play against, and the other idea is just a PT which isn't really an event
-Application is short
-Some grammar errors that aren't that bad
+/- seems like you just wanna do PT's

Good Luck.

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]