14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Poke

What is your steam name?: Poke

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:605514757

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Tooxen#7902

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been a Moderator on the staff team for the SCP-RP Gaminglight community before. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): May 17, 2021

What date did you make your forums account? May 17, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 

image.png.aa6779821358ab2799c4921f81fb6b64.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platiunm 

Are you a staff member in another community? Not other than Gaminglight, No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been apart of the Staffing Community before, and I would love to join back. I want to once again; become a Trail Moderator to serve and protect the server I possibly can. I fell in love with the server the moment I started playing, if in anyway I could give back I will. I will make sure to handle all matters with upmost professionalism, dignity, and fairness. The staffing family is an amazing oppurtunity, that anyone should have the mindset to reach to. My skills and mindset have been shown through my past carrer, and my professionalism is unbreakable. I will carry myself and my community to a high standerd accordingly. I deserve this job because I could be a great fit to your staffing team. Having being a pretty veteran player, I'm familiar with the level of kindness and attentiveness you give to each other and the community. I have worked in staffing already, and I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.My strong communication and interpersonal skills allow me to help any person I encounter with enthusiasm and attention to detail, which I believe are important for a effective staff member should present themselves.

Scenario questions:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First I would give this someone a Verbal Warning. If said person countines with this behavior, I will try to calm said person down. If this still does not work I will be issuing a warn for Staff Disrespect + A jail time of (600 Seconds). Next, I will issue their warn for the RDM, and countine to watch out for this player in the future.

There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? In my opinion, a person is Not Guilty Until proven. I will ask the someone who reported the player abusing the bug for any evidence of this. If they do not have any evidence, I will still tell said player to please not abusing bugs on the server as it is agianst the server rules. If the player does have evidence agaisnt said player, If they do not have any history of this, I will be issuing a formal warning. If the player does have backround history of this, I will be issuing a Formal Warning.

Edited by ThePoke

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

+ Support

+ application is very good

+ was staff before

Edited by Voxial

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

4 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

Is A known minge but can be serious when needed and has been staff in the past, I be okay with giving him a chance under close supervision of course  

+SUPPORT

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 3/18/2022 at 4:49 PM, Piller said:

-Support

Again, we are NOT hiring someone to moderate these trails that everyone keeps talking about.

However, we are looking for people to be trial moderator for the server and I think you'd be good for that.

+Support for trial moderator

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 3/18/2022 at 1:53 AM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

+Support 
Got removed from staff for making a ligma balls joke to zeeptin lmao

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 3/17/2022 at 10:23 PM, Voxial said:

+ Support

+ application is very good

+ was staff before

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 3/18/2022 at 3:49 PM, Piller said:

-Support

Again, we are NOT hiring someone to moderate these trails that everyone keeps talking about.

However, we are looking for people to be trial moderator for the server and I think you'd be good for that.

I don’t even think we have a trail that is needed to be moderated, however poke we will contact you when we have one that needs to be moderator.

+support

oofwill2.png

+support

I believe he has learned his lesson and is ready to restart

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 3/18/2022 at 4:49 PM, Piller said:

-Support

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 3/18/2022 at 9:49 PM, Piller said:

-Support

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

On 3/18/2022 at 3:49 PM, Piller said:

-Support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 3/17/2022 at 8:53 PM, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

+Support 
Got removed from staff for making a ligma balls joke to zeeptin lmao

This is hilarious and he should be staff

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Heart-Eyes 1

spacer.png